Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mariah Carey with her dog leaving Hotel Gansevoort in Soho (06/01/06)

Default Re: Mariah Carey with her dog leaving Hotel Gansevoort in Soho (06/01/06)

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl
    Oh come on, what's so 80's about a yellow halter top dress?
    90's. As in, 1991, remember?

She looks good! She's wearing dark glasses and minimal makeup. It's not like she looks like a clown.
    Yes, retro yellow dress and everything, she looks "damn good."

Believe me, when compared to every day folks, Mariah looks damn good, 'thick waist' and all.
    Yes and yes! But she's still nuttier than

Default Re: Mariah Carey with her dog leaving Hotel Gansevoort in Soho (06/01/06)

She's obviously not planning to "stoop and scoop". I can't see anywhere on that outfit to hide a baggie for dog waste.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy
    She's obviously not planning to "stoop and scoop". I can't see anywhere on that outfit to hide a baggie for dog waste.

How about the unprobability of her bending over in that dress?

^^ I'd LOVE to see it! That bitch'd teeter right the fuck over! I'd LOVE to see how she'd pull that off, posing all the way down to the ground! She'd probably be squeaking out a very high C the whole time!

KD
    Elite Member

^^^I was thinking about her naughty bits showing as her dress is so damn short, but I think you are right, she WOULD be posing for the "I Pick Up My Dog's Shit" publicity!

Quote Originally Posted by birdmadgirl
    I'd make a terrible diva. I think it'd be tiring, constantly posing and carrying on like she does. It'd be fun for a day, maybe.
    ITA. I think it would suck for most normal, sane people.

Elite Member

I'm starting to think that it's rather funny, too. Has anyone ever seen any candids of Mariah wearing clothes that are not somehow too tight, too short and too low-cut? Have we ever seen her wearing comfortable, sensible shoes? Have we ever seen her wearing proper outerwear in cold weather? No! Does the woman have a private life that isn't made to be seen? I'm beginning to doubt it...

And yes, her clothing choices are always very early nineties. This dress is retro fabulous, in it's own way... Mariah used to irritate me because she's so predictable, but it feels more and more like a huge joke. The Jessica Rabbit comparison is spot on; Mariah is a cartoon!

Has anyone seen her new Pepsi commercial? I think it's Pepsi. I saw it last night. Laughed my ass off. The bitch's special brand of craziness is so damn amusing to me!!! I LOVE Mariah!!

The dress is nasty, her dog is adorable and wow...her body doesn't look that bad!

I think Mariah does have a sense of humor about her look.

She's not only thick waisted, but she has an unusually large rib cage. It's not all tits. Lots of lung for Mariah.

Every interview I've seen her in she seems to take herself very seriously. She makes my skin crawl. Everyday is a stage for her. She's a joke that's for certain, a joke with a tremendous voice. I can't stand to watch her sing, she's an awful actress.

oh so thats what you put on to walk you dog

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman
    Every interview I've seen her in she seems to take herself very seriously. .
    You're totally right

I would give ANYTHING to get a hold of an interview she did with Tabitha Soren (MTV VJ) back in 1998 or 1999 (Im pretty sure it was for Honey). Anyway, it took place on a boat at night, and it was this big primetime mtv interview bc it was just after Mariah's divorce and the emergence of her 'new' sexy image... Mariah is acting so bratty and rude and annoyed by the whole thing that it even starts to rub off on Tabitha who copps an atitude with the camera guy...Best interview EVER!
    Last edited by Femmefatale; June 6th, 2006 at 10:07 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information