Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maria Sharapova at the Vanity Fair Oscar party (02/25/07)

^^And her looks, ugh.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

I find she actually looks better on court playing tennis, than her wearing make up and formal dresses.

KD
    Elite Member

I am a big tennis fan, and there is a huge misconseption regarding Anna. Her forte was DOUBLES. She was actually a talented doubles player, but doubles doesn't get the attention that singles does. She was also quite beautiful.

Maria is a very talented singles player, but I see nothing attractive about her whatsoever. She is tall and blonde, so?

Oh, and why is she here?

^^ Exactly.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Quote Originally Posted by KD View Post
    I am a big tennis fan, and there is a huge misconseption regarding Anna. Her forte was DOUBLES. She was actually a talented doubles player, but doubles doesn't get the attention that singles does. She was also quite beautiful.

Maria is a very talented singles player, but I see nothing attractive about her whatsoever. She is tall and blonde, so?

Oh, and why is she here?
    I've been watching tennis for many years, and Anna's initial forte was actually singles but she failed to maintain at the top level. So, yeah, she did well in doubles thanks to Hingis.

If Anna was such a great tennis player in doubles or singles (whatever) she would still playing today.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_ivy View Post
    she looks sooooo bad, the dress is hideous. is she wearing a make up at all? her face's always so oily, even when she's not playing tennis. ew ew ew ew..... P.S. I also dont think Anna Kournikova is attraktive. They both are nothing special.
    ITA,

Both of them are pretty much average blonds. The thing is, stupid guys get hard-ons because these girls dress so little when on court, when they are sweating you can basically see their nipples.

Most of the women players are hideous, which is why Anna, Maria and Martina Hengis are known as the glamour girls of tennis. That really doesn't say much does it?

she's pretty but boring. better looking than anna kurnikova though. anna's got great legs but a fug face.
    i kinda like the dress too.

as for kurnikova's playing, she started off ok then pretty much lost her game. i think she likes playing bimbos for the paparazzi more than she likes tennis.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    ITA,

Both of them are pretty much average blonds. The thing is, stupid guys get hard-ons because these girls dress so little when on court, when they are sweating you can basically see their nipples.

Most of the women players are hideous, which is why Anna, Maria and Martina Hengis are known as the glamour girls of tennis. That really doesn't say much does it?
    so true..... but...um.... are most of the guys stupid then?

Hingis known as glamourous??

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_ivy View Post
    so true..... but...um.... are most of the guys stupid then?
    lol, no but most of them think with their , their ...er um stomach

She's not tall, she's gigantic (6"3?) - with that size she'll always be a bear on the red carpet

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    Anna was pretty much a one hit wonder, and the most over rated tennis player.

It was shocking to watch a professional tennis player who couldnt even serve, and hit a record number of double faults.
    Yeah but how is she an overrated tennis player? Only her looks are overrated when in fact everyone said she sucked when she didn't. She was better than most in her day and sure her serve was bad. But you have to be good to double fault 27 times in a watch and still win it. If she practiced more and worked harder and concentrated more on tennis she could've won more. Either way to be a professional tennis play is an incredibly hard feat and getting into the top 10 just speaks for itself. Especially at such a young age. You hear all this talk about Ivanovic and Vaidosva when result wise neither is much better than Kournikova. Ivanovic hasn't even been in the top ten and she's 19 while Anna was 17 or 18 when she made it.

Btw JuicyLuicy I agree with everything you said about Maria. I just think that Anna doesn't get enough credit.

I think she's quite pretty.

I'm really glad you guys agree with me when it comes to Maria. If you go on like Superior pics and even call Maria anything less than gorgeous you get slammed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information