Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Madonna and daughter leaving their apartment in New York City (06/27/2006)

Default Re: Madonna and daughter leaving their apartment in New York City (06/27/2006)

Lourdes is much better looking than her parents.

Default Re: Madonna and daughter leaving their apartment in New York City (06/27/2006)

SHe is the spitting image of her momma! I agree she needs to get waxed.
    Free Brit.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl
    For some reason, I never believed Madonna really loved Carlos. I think she wanted to have a baby and basically hooked up with him long enough to get pregnant and have Lourdes. I really doubt she was madly in love with him. She had an agenda and Carlos was at the right place at the right time--he was the sperm donor. Wasn't she 38 or 39 when she had Lourdes? Her clock was ticking and she knew it.
    Rumor had it that one of the reasons was that her ex Warren Beatty, whom she referred to as "old man" even when they were still in a relationship (during the time of "Truth or Dare, In bed with Madonna") and also made other demeaning remarks about, found a life partner AND started a family before her. She apparently was pissed as hell, because she'd more or less expected him to make attempts to crawl back to her, him being an aging Lothario, her being the new, big star.
    When he didn't and worse, when he seemed (and now is proven) to have found true love with the much less flamboyant Annette Bening, several sources had her extremely annoyed - that he'd beat her at "serious love", even if she'd already been married for four years to (Warren Beatty's friend) Sean Penn before she and Warren even got romantically involved AND at starting a family.
    She really was a woman with an agenda, not just because as a woman she had much less time than an old serial-lover like Beatty who could start a family way into his fifties, but because everything she does seems calculated for her own benefit, no matter at what cost. She finally caught her personal trainer and gave birth to Lourdes at age 38
    Last edited by HWBL; June 30th, 2006 at 07:38 PM.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by KIMU
    What ??!!

Lourdes is just like mini Madonna !
    Well... a CC of Madonna, please, the girl is just as ugly as her mother....

Ok ok,, we must not be evil with artists children, I'll stick to that next time

That is so mean. And its not even true. How can you possibly say Lourdes is ugly?? She's a very pretty child. If you saw her in public and had no idea who she was, I bet you'd think she was a cutie. Taking pot shots at very young girls is a crappy thing to do IMO.

Lordes is the spitting image of Madonna when she was young, just more tan.

I have to say, Madonna should dress more her age. She dresses like a 15 year old. and trucker hats are so out.
    Last edited by olivia720; June 30th, 2006 at 02:43 AM.

It is not my fault some kids arent attractive to my POV... and I said I knew it was mean and that I wouldnt do it again, gee...

I will stare at her whomever she is because she would be the only child wearing D&C coats, LV mini bags & Prada shoes...

Never is too late to make a change.

Jeez it's no wonder so many young girls have image issuse when people are even saying that cutie little girls are "ugly" because they're not fond of the child's mother...
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

^ No. This is not true, at least not for me.

I love Queen Rania of Jordan, and her kids arent attractive at all.
    Victoria Bekham & Britney's kids are cute, but I dont like their mommies.
    Do I have to apologize for saying what I think ?

Never is too late to make a change.

Elite Member

I think that just overall, women are trashed non-stop about their looks since childhood...women are either too ugly, too skinny, not tall enough, too fat, stubby legs, bushy eyebrows, etc...and what's worse is that it's usually by other women. Lourdes better get used to it because she'll be compared to her mother her entire life and she'll NEVER be pretty enough, good enough, talented enough, etc...to most people. Look at Lisa Marie Presley and Chastity Bono, forever compared to their famous parents...and the future generations are only going to get it worse: Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, Suri Cruise, Violet Affleck, etc...is it any wonder all these eating disorders are so common now? The self-esteems of these girls are destroyed at such a young age.

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupinBOSTON
    Personally, I think that's grotesque. She's freakin 6! I mean, think of whats gonna happen as she gets older. When she reaches her teenage years and deals with all the self esteem issues all teens do, it isn't gonna help to think that of all people, HER MOTHER, saw imperfections as early as 6. Six is way too young to start beautifying a child in this way.
    Personally I do not find this beautifying a child, I feel like it's keeping the other kids for calling her Bert out on the playground.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane
    Her arms are as big as her legs

I don't think so, see the hair in the middle?
    Well from pics Ive seen before and a documentary they showed on cable a couple months back she had alot more hair in between those eyebrows. They showed Lourdes and Rocco talking to each other in French and it was pretty cute.

Elite Member

The kids speak French?? She's American, Guy Ritchie is British and Lourdes' father is Cuban. How about English or Spanish? But French?

Oh yeah in the documentary Madonna was saying how her kids will speak french and she doesnt know if they are making fun of her or not. She has tried to learn and I do believe on a song she speaks french. They showed the kids talking in their kitchen and I tried to listen to see if the boy had an english accent but couldnt tell. Her daughter was funny and cute and speaks English as a matter of fact I think she also speaks Italian.

Elite Member

They're so small. I could understand making them bilingual but all those languages? They're not going to master any of them with so many different languages in their face. My neices and nephews speak English and Spanish and even now they throw in the wrong word sometimes because they get confused. They try and speak 'Spanglish'. I can't imagine a child who speaks English, Italian, French and who knows what--they just have to get the words mixed up sometimes. Master two languages and then when they're teens or older introduce another language I would think. *shrug*

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl
    They're so small. I could understand making them bilingual but all those languages? They're not going to master any of them with so many different languages in their face. My neices and nephews speak English and Spanish and even now they throw in the wrong word sometimes they try and speak 'Spanglish'. I can't imagine a child who speaks English, Italian, French and who knows what--they just have to get the words mixed up sometimes (a French word in an Italian sentence or an English word in a Frech sentence). Master two languages and then when they're teens or older introduce another language I would think. *shrug*
    Being as young as they are, it is the best time to learn new languages. Their minds are like sponges and they will absorb as many languages as are thrown at them.

My son and husband learned Spanish when they were young and my son can still speak it even though he doesnt use it that much. He also knows German.
    My husband uses spanish everyday due to his work. He is always asked to translate. His mother spoke it strickly at home but at work and out and about spoke english.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information