Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Madonna and daughter leaving their apartment in New York City (06/27/2006)

Bronze Member

Default Re: Madonna and daughter leaving their apartment in New York City (06/27/2006)

Lourdes is soooo beautiful....she puts Madonna to shame....almost wouldn't even know that was her daughter....

Default Re: Madonna and daughter leaving their apartment in New York City (06/27/2006)

What ??!!

Lourdes is just like mini Madonna !
    Well... a CC of Madonna, please, the girl is just as ugly as her mother....

Ok ok,, we must not be evil with artists children, I'll stick to that next time

Quote Originally Posted by 2003pinkpoodle
    Lourdes is soooo beautiful....she puts Madonna to shame....almost wouldn't even know that was her daughter....

Never is too late to make a change.

Madonna does not look good here. She needs some meat on her bones. Her body is starting to look 60. Now I know she's working hard but seriously, it's just not attractive.
    Last edited by Lakesweetjane; June 29th, 2006 at 03:47 PM.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Madonna is a twisted fuck. A boring twisted fuck at that.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet
    My 6 year old daughter looks alot like Lourdes and I Nair her eyebrows. I was made fun of as a kid and I don't want it to happen to her.

I applaud you for that. Too many people think in terms of what age someone should shave their legs or pluck/wax the brows, but it is not an age issue, imo. When I was in the 3rd grade this classmate had to wear dresses w/bare legs and her legs were pale and covered w/long, dark hairs. It was cruel for her parents to tell her she had to endure that until she was a teenager. It's bad enough being teased for something you can't help but it's worse when it's so easily fixable. It's not like it's going to make the poor child go out and screw for heaven's sake. I feel the same way about unibrows and hairy lips.
    Very true. I had my legs waxed at age 9. I asked my mom and she did it for me. Very pale skin, very dark hair, girls at school very, VERY mean.

My older sister is blonde, so she held on until she was 12 and her leg hair began curling, lol.

Lourdes seems to have received none of her father's DNA, except coloring. She looks exactly like Madonna, otherwise. I've never seen a child look so much like her mother. Any parent, for that matter. Madonna shaped the child's face in utero by sheer force of her gargantuan egomaniacal will.

As far as nairing a child's eyebrows, I probably wouldn't have done it, but I don't think it's a big deal if there really is a lot of noticeable hair. It only takes a few minutes, and it's just grooming.

I wanted to shave my legs SO badly when I was about 10. I was terribly self-conscious about it & hated to wear shorts in the summertime. My mother said I couldn't do it, but I felt so strongly about it that I did it anyway. She never said anything. I let my daughter start shaving as soon as she asked to do it.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I think it's so good that some of the moms here care so much about their kids being teased about easily fixable stuff. Go cool moms! If I'd been a kid with a unibrow I'd definitely have wanted my mom to fix it for me
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia
    Lourdes seems to have received none of her father's DNA, except coloring. She looks exactly like Madonna, otherwise. I've never seen a child look so much like her mother. Any parent, for that matter. Madonna shaped the child's face in utero by sheer force of her gargantuan egomaniacal will.

As far as nairing a child's eyebrows, I probably wouldn't have done it, but I don't think it's a big deal if there really is a lot of noticeable hair. It only takes a few minutes, and it's just grooming.

I wanted to shave my legs SO badly when I was about 10. I was terribly self-conscious about it & hated to wear shorts in the summertime. My mother said I couldn't do it, but I felt so strongly about it that I did it anyway. She never said anything. I let my daughter start shaving as soon as she asked to do it.

Please! Lourdes is much prettier than Madonna ever was. She escaped having the beak like nose and mean looking eyes. Thank God there's plenty of her "here today, gone tomorrow" dad's DNA in her to make her much less fug than old Madge
    Last edited by HWBL; June 29th, 2006 at 06:48 PM.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

SVZ

Lourdes is the daughter of the personal trainer right?

Zee

Yes, I couldn't find any good photos of her father, Carlos Leon.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Elite Member

No way, this child looks totally hispanic or latina to me. She could pass as a Mexican, Cuban or Puerto Rican kid. I think she resembles Madonna, yes, but she is NOT the carbon copy of her mother. No way, no how. I think she inherited some characteristics from her father, because Carlos has a long face like Madonna too, so Lourdes could've gotten that from either one of them. I think Lourdes is a good mix of both, but not an exact replica of either one.

Madonna's son, Rocco...now that kid looks EXACTLY like his dad. Guy Ritchie can't deny that kid and he's just adorable.

She looks a lot like her father also, not just in coloring.

I think her shirt is as close to a tat that she will ever get.

Elite Member

Yeah, I think Lourdes resembles her father too....the dark wavy hair, the long face, the brown skin color, lean body and maybe even the eyes too...they have that same 'look'. Madonna has blue eyes, very bright and she's really light. Lourdes has a more piercing look.

For some reason, I never believed Madonna really loved Carlos. I think she wanted to have a baby and basically hooked up with him long enough to get pregnant and have Lourdes. I really doubt she was madly in love with him. She had an agenda and Carlos was at the right place at the right time--he was the sperm donor. Wasn't she 38 or 39 when she had Lourdes? Her clock was ticking and she knew it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information