Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liza Minnelli at the Opening Night of "The Drowsy Chaperone" (05/01/2006)

Default Re: Liza Minnelli at the Opening Night of "The Drowsy Chaperone" (05/01/2006)

Liza is not a pretty woman.

Bronze Member

Default Re: Liza Minnelli at the Opening Night of "The Drowsy Chaperone" (05/01/2006)

Yes, she's not pretty but when she's healthy and of a good weight she can be attractive. The extra weight is not flattering at all, especially in her face. I hate to say it but she looked alot better when she was managed by David Gest. He wouldn't let her come out the house looking like that.

Dirty Pool: Does your friend share any Liza gossip with you? Any info???

Quote Originally Posted by sjack827
    Yes, she's not pretty but when she's healthy and of a good weight she can be attractive. The extra weight is not flattering at all, especially in her face. I hate to say it but she looked alot better when she was managed by David Gest. He wouldn't let her come out the house looking like that.

Dirty Pool: Does your friend share any Liza gossip with you? Any info???
    Jason and Liza are very close so obviously that would not be a wise move to discuss that. She's old Hollywood and she LOVES her fans.

There's nothing more I can say about this woman.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

A*O

Aw come ON - she's OK and at least she knows how to take the piss out of herself (see Arrested Development RIP).
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

That Liza...she found a hair style over 40 years ago she liked, and she's not budging from it, lol.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Hit By Ban Bus!

Poor Liza. I can't figure out how Liza's sister Lorna did okay and has a normal life and poor Liza has had such a kooky, sad life. I still really like her though. Despite the whole David Gest episode.

I love Liza.

I wanted to share this picture of my best friend, Jason Drew, who attended this event with Liza. I told him to NEVER leave his apartment again looking like Maddox Jolie-Pitt. Do you like Liza's shawl?

[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    Jason isn't straight but I hope he'll have a wedding one day with the right man.
    Given Liza's track record, he'll probably be walking down the aisle with her...
    So you hate your job? There's a support group for that....It's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Her gestures are really overpronounced. I've never really understood the persona.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information