Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liza Minnelli at the "Liza with A 'Z'" DVD Release Party (03/13/2006)

Default Re: Liza Minnelli at the "Liza with A 'Z'" DVD Release Party (03/13/2006)

Did anyone see her on CNN with Larry King this week?

Default Re: Liza Minnelli at the "Liza with A 'Z'" DVD Release Party (03/13/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    I love Liza but I switched the channel after about two minutes....Larry, Larry...didn't you read my reviews...what are you talking about.....my voice is great considering my hips have been replaced...ARGH!

Did anybody see her on Ruby Wax several years ago? It was shocking and hilarious at the same time. She was there with a friend and they both, but especially she, were drunk out of their heads. Even Ruby couldn't get a word in, cos the two "ladies" were off into their own alcohol haze filled world.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I'm glad she hasn't gotten any fatter. She's still carrying the weight well. And ONLY SHE can work the tarantula eyelashes and not look cheap. Hmmm... Maybe they're fur lashes? Or some other natural material? And the make-up: My GOD! How can she still look like a woman under all that tranny-style stuff caked onto her face?!

A Brief Liza Story:
    I worked at a liquor store in Manhattan on 68th and Lexington Ave. It was on the street level of an apartment building-- Liza's apartment building. One evening, I saw her in the store holding a bottle of white wine. She asked a salesman "How much is this?" And I'm thinking, "Liza, come on! You can afford it! I mean, you got it off the shelf. The truly expensive bottles we keep downstairs in the cold room!" And she'd clearly already had a taste upstairs, as her words were just ever-so-slightly slurred. What a hoot! And, yes, she was wearing a black t-shirt and black knit pants. She looks better in person.

Pretty sad how they starved sometimes because of their mothers problems and her debt.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool

Just saw it on a thread here. Ummmm, yikes?
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information