Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lisa Marie Presley's Wedding Photos (02/24/2006)

Default Re: Lisa Marie Presley's Wedding Photos (02/24/2006)

what THE HELL has happened to Priscilla????!!!!!
    She was a GORGEOUS woman, what she has done to herself is just a crime, a sin!!!

Is there a law where to have money you have to be fucking nuts too? If i was a multi millionnaire theres no way in hell id get married like 4 times, especially in that ridiculous kimono get up?? to loosers, and have a mum with a plastic surgeon on speed dial?

article from:
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=88308

Lisa Marie Presley signed a $952m pre-nuptial agreement before she wed for the fourth time, according to US reports.

Insiders say Lisa - the late Elvis' only child is desperate to protect her fortune after previous marriages failed.

The 38-year-old married musical director Michael Lockwood, 44, in a lavish $340,000 Japanese ceremony last month.

And sources say the mum-of-two is desperate to have more kids.

One pal said: "She swore the only reason she would get married again would be to have more children.

"She was hoping to be pregnant by the time they announced the wedding. "Only time will tell."

Lisa, worth a reported $952m, earns an estimated $8.2m a year from the tourism business surrounding Elvis' former home, Graceland.

She sold part of the lavish Memphis estate last year for $136m.

She met guitarist Lockwood two years ago but she insisted on the pre-nuptial agreement in case the union fails.

A source said: "However much she loves him, she has to protect her fortune."

American celebrity divorce lawyer Raoul Felder told the National Enquirer: "Because of her tremendous wealth, this would be the mother of all pre-nups."

Lisa Marie's new father-in-law told the magazine: "We're really happy.

"Lisa Marie is lovely."

She was previously married to Nicolas Cage and Michael Jackson. Her first husband and the father of her two children, Danny Keough, was best man at the ceremony in Kyoto on January 22.

One witness said: "You could feel the love.

"They were gazing into each other's eyes and stealing little kisses through the service."
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Feeeeeeeeeeeel the love hahahaha

Priscilla's face is so stretched, she actually looks chinese....

OMG, that is just farking scary!! I expected to open this up and find way too dark eye makeup and maybe a black dress, but this?! Her mother does look like MJ. And she just looks....just....OMG I have no words.

You know I'm guessing she married in Japan because that's probably the only place on the planet where they accept her as a "singer"...... Just to secure the "fanbase".

***** celeb

Elite Member

OMG, Priscilla was just absolutely gorgeous most of her life. No wonder Elvis married her. What happened to her? I guess I should give her a break, she has to be at least 60 yrs-old now.

Lisa Marie is pretty, but she's no ravishing beauty. She looks exactly like Elvis, but those features look better on a man than a woman because he was absolutely breathtaking and Lisa Marie isn't drop-dead gorgeous. The gene pool didn't do Elvis & Priscilla justice.

This 4th marriage of Lisa's won't last. Her new husband is fugly.

A*O

Arghhhhhhh - I just saw Priscilla on Aussie TV spruiking her new range of bed linen. She looks like The Joker. The interviewer asked her about Lisa Marie's 'exotic' wedding and the fact it was wedding No.4 and P got all shitty "it was a totally traditional, lovely ceremony" whilst giving a Death Ray look to the journo.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl
    OMG, Priscilla was just absolutely gorgeous most of her life. No wonder Elvis married her. What happened to her? I guess I should give her a break, she has to be at least 60 yrs-old now.

Lisa Marie is pretty, but she's no ravishing beauty. She looks exactly like Elvis, but those features look better on a man than a woman because he was absolutely breathtaking and Lisa Marie isn't drop-dead gorgeous. The gene pool didn't do Elvis & Priscilla justice.

This 4th marriage of Lisa's won't last. Her new husband is fugly.
    Lisa does NOT look exactly like Elvis. She has a fivehead, which he didn't have. She has a turned up nose like Priscilla, which he didn't have. She has a thin lipped, turned down mouth exactly like Elvis' mom Gladys, NOT his full lipped mouth. She has HUGE gums, which gives her a horsey smile (when and IF she ever smiles) which Elvis didn't have either. She's scraping 5'2" (Pris is 5'3") while Elvis stood 6 ft. even. Usually kids are somewhere between their parents in height.
    Lisa RESEMBLES both her dad and mom, but doesn't look exactly like either.
    Now Jane Fonda and Shari Belafonte ARE female dead ringers for their dads.

***** celeb

Elite Member

Nope, sorry, I stand by my word. Lisa Marie looks exactly like Elvis. She has pouty lips, a straight nose and sleepy eyes like her dad. Even her face shape is long like his. Facially speaking, she looks NOTHING like her mother except that she's short like her. But she's a female, I highly doubt she's going to be 6'0" tall like Elvis. Even her voice is deep like Elvis'. Priscilla is so soft-spoken, her speaking voice is like a whisper, whereas Lisa has a really deep voice for a woman--nothing liker her mother's at all. Priscilla has big, dark blue eyes, a turned up nose, very thick full lips, a round face and she's a natural brunette. Lisa Marie looks more like the Presleys...blonde, pale eyes and all the features of Elvis and his father, Vernon. I don't know where you got his mother Gladys...that woman was dark...dark brown hair, brown eyes and she looked like a cherub...lol

She even has the Elvis snarl!

I don't see a turned up nose at all...she has a very straight nose like her father's.

Mother and daughter...

Those were the days...I see her dad in her all the way.

Last edited by muchlove; February 27th, 2006 at 02:21 PM. Reason: to add a foto.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Too bad she lacks even a small trace of her daddy's talent. After viewing the photographs I have to think that Lisa saw "Memoirs of a Geisha" over the holidays and fell unreasonably in love with and decided to have a "Geisha"-like wedding. Plus I'm sure she did the entire white dress huge wedding soiree enough times before to want something very different.

I wish some Japanese person would go kick her in the face.

I think Lisa Marie looks a lot like Elvis. But she has a deeper voice than he had.

Is this new husband a Scientologist? Does he have a new Scientologist bestest friend for ever that stalks, er, accompanies him everywhere?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information