Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lindsay Lohan at the Opening of Waist Down Skirts by Miuccia Prada (07/13/2006)

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan at the Opening of Waist Down Skirts by Miuccia Prada (07/13/2006)

That's what I wonder. Remember the old cliche "She'd appear at the opening of an envelope"? That's what our girl Lindsay is like. No wonder so many folks are sick of her.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan at the Opening of Waist Down Skirts by Miuccia Prada (07/13/2006)

WTF does she always look so litterally dirty?

She's so gross

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    That's what I wonder. Remember the old cliche "She'd appear at the opening of an envelope"? That's what our girl Lindsay is like. No wonder so many folks are sick of her.
    Exactly what I said!! She's waaaaay overexposing herself(generally in every way ) We really need some 'new' teenage role models in a serious way.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

she just always looks so ... full of herself for being only just 20 and um sorry to say not really a quality actress. Mean Girls = Fashion Icon? Why? :p

Bronze Member

I was on the train the other day and two blokes, I mean real proper 30 something blokes who think Die Hard is the best film ever, were talking about her, asking who the eff she is, why is she always in the papers, what does she even do..?

I had a giggle. Spoke volumes.
    Jamie Foxx is not Ray Charles.

I think her problem is that she appears to have taken the initial hype about her very seriously to heart. Remember when Mean Girls came out, every magazine editor and their mother were dubbing her the new Ann Margaret, creaming their panties about how talented and "sexy" and all-around FABULOUS she was?

Well, it appears she bought into it and has clearly let fame go to her head and her talent go to waste.

She should listen to Rick James' cautionary words: "Cocaine's a hell of a drug..."

Silver Member

Still don't care much for this chick, but at least she doesn't appear to be wearing mommy's dress.

pic one is just the epitome of healthy, pure sobriety

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information