Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan leaving her hotel [2/11/2006]

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan leaving her hotel [2/11/2006]

I'm pretty sure it's a real fur... it' shad the smooth glossiness to it that real fur has. I bet it was gorgeous on the animal.

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan leaving her hotel 2/11

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik
    Actually with all that faux fur out there, how can you tell from a picture if that is real fur?
    This is JLo, isn't it? She would be caught dead in anything fake, except for her happiness, because that you can't buy.
    Go Habs Go!!

Silver Member
    The First Presleytarian Church Of Elvis The Divine

Quote Originally Posted by EDISON27
    OMG,come on,its just dead animals.
    I hope you're kidding, do you know that some of those animals are skinned alive.........The reason they are dead is that people are killing them for their fur!!!
    How You Durrin ?

Gold Member

If it's a real fur, she's an ass, but her coat also looks like it could be a fur from Donna Salyer's fabulous furs. The are real looking fakes. Whichever, her outfit looks ridiculous.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

I don't mind fur. I don't own a huge fur, but if someone chooses to wear one, then that's their preogative.

If people don't like fur, that's cool. But if Edison says his comment, that's cool too. Not everyone has the same feelings about animals.
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay
    This is JLo, isn't it? She would be caught dead in anything fake, except for her happiness, because that you can't buy.

Jlo? Its Lindsay Lohan wearing the coat

I Think Fur Coats are Just TACKY (real or Fake)!!

Quote Originally Posted by WolfGirl
    EXACTLY, EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION AND WE ARE DOING EXACTLY THAT. PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT WILLING TO CHANGE THEIR MIND ABOUT THE SUBJECT, WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT, IT'S KIND OF SAD. IF YOU REALLY DISSECT THE WHOLE "FUR ISSUE", IT'S A BIT CRUEL....ISN'T IT? AND THE WHOLE "FUR ISSUE" IS ABOUT AN IGNORANT COMMENT THAT WAS MADE, SO PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HAVE AN OPINION! GOTTA LOVE GOSSIP BLOGS AND FORUMS
    Good lord, no need to be rude about it. Not having a strong opinion for or against fur, I get a little sick of reading about it in every other thread when a celebrity is wearing fur--to me, the issue is like abortion or the death penalty, something that people rarely change their ideas about...

& if people were "agreeing to disagree" over this issue, there wouldn't be discussion over it anymore...

ANYWAY--I'm so over Lohan, she looks really unhappy/drugged all the time. Poor thing.
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

Yep, this sure would clear up the rumors about her and Joaquin...he would never, ever stand for a friend, let alone a girlfriend wearing a dead animal. *breathing sigh of relief*

Animal killers...UGH, they make me sick.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Gah! Fur in every thread! A question for the anti-fur people (sorry if I'm repeating something already said)...isn't it just as bad that some poor worker in Indonesia is being exploited and forced to work in horrible conditions just to make coats out of artificial materials? As I said in another thread, I don't wear fur because I'm allergic to it, but it's not at the top of my list of concerns if other people choose to wear fur.

Sorry to suddenly jump into the fur issue today, but since I started in one thread, I just can't seem to stop myself.

AyanEva

I find reading posts written in ALL CAPS to be cruel and unusual punishment.

Secondly, nothing has any intrinsic 'right' to live. If that were the case, nothing would ever die. Things live and die at the whim of their environment, nothing grants them any 'right' to live beyond the next minute.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I don't know...as upsetting as it is to watch a baby seal get eaten by a polar bear or killer whale, you know it's part of nature...that's part of the "environment".

A seal getting clubbed over its head and skinned alive doesn't seem to be victim of a whim of its environment. It seems to be a victim because some rich bitch wants a fur coat.

Oh, and Lindsay looks like shit.
    Let's AV DIS!

Quote Originally Posted by Elise
    Good lord, no need to be rude about it. Not having a strong opinion for or against fur, I get a little sick of reading about it in every other thread when a celebrity is wearing fur--to me, the issue is like abortion or the death penalty, something that people rarely change their ideas about...

& if people were "agreeing to disagree" over this issue, there wouldn't be discussion over it anymore...
    Amen to that!

I'm shocked she would be seen in fur.........

Quote Originally Posted by aiyujelly
    If only I had any interest on her. With fur or not. She's only a celeb on the USA, maybe England ? If I didn't read this forum, I would'nt even know her existence.
    dont worry shes just some ugly raggedy looking coke sniffing whore..not missing much
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information