Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lindsay Lohan leaves a beauty salon in Beverly Hills (04/0?/2006)

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan leaves a beauty salon in Beverly Hills (04/0?/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    She is so not pretty.
    And she so does not look her age. She looks at least 35.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

I'm no fan but I must admit this is the best I have seen her look in awhile.
    Love her hair this color,and love the aviator sunglasses. I agree the shape of her legs are not her best feature but I certainly think she's ok in these jeans.

I wore jeans like than with the zippers on the ankles in 1982, when Guess jeans first came out! I remember my Mom was mortified at spending $50 on jeans for me. Now the designer jeans are $175 and up!

nice bra Hohan

Ok I'm jealous. Everything going on in these pics looks good. I miss having long hair. I think that's it.

I really wish she'd go back to the way she looked in Mean Girls. She was so cute then. That said, I actually kinda like the jeans and shoes; I wouldn't wear the jeans, maybe the shoes, but it looks good on her. Nice to see a bit of meat on that frame.

AyanEva

Bronze Member

Do you think the hair is for the Wonder Woman audition? It hasn't been that long or dark in a while and there are plenty of rumours about her wanting the part.

I genuinely think she looks better now that she did in Mean Girls. A lot of people rave about her in that but I thought she looked fat and dull. I really like her style here and especially the dark hair. I don't like her freckles but she can't help that. Overall I think see looks great. I don't get the deal with aying she looks 35, show me a 35yr old that looks like that! She looks 18-21 to me.

^^^Her face looks way older than 18-21. Especially after losing so much weight, fake baking, and piling on makeup. Definitely one of the oldest looking 'teens' I've seen.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Wishing I could rock the skinny jeans....I like her outfit though.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Bronze Member

She looks older because she has a thin face, and what little fat was there she melted away with her stupid crash dieting. Why don't these girls realize they look good with a few extra pounds on them? Sheesh.

ll is a hottest young star. She's natural, sexy and little crazy. I can't to criticize her - i love her.

Elite Member

She is cute, but yes I was thinking that she should be going in for a mani and some more spay on tan!
    Definitely needs a manicure, but no more tans, Lindsay, spray-on or natural! I think she looks plain dirty. Unwashed. It's so obvious that she has the ind of pale, freckled skin that just doesn't tan well, so with a real tan she is a freckled sun damage disaster area, and with fake bake she looks like she hasn't showered in a couple of weeks, or has been rolling in reddish dirt.

The dark hair I don't mind, but c'mon, Lindsay, it's time to realize that you will never be able to pull off the bronzed sun goddess look convincingly. Please leave it to those who do, stop self-tanning and invest in some good, industrial-strength sunscreen!

SVZ

go back in! go back in!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information