Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan exposes her crotch AGAIN (09/12/06)

Quote Originally Posted by sinnergirl View Post
    How many crotch shots do you need to KNOW its on purpose?
    Why does it have to be on purpose? The girl's young and attractive and she has a body that looks good in short skirts. And she goes commando. I fail to see what the big deal is. Plenty of non-celeb girls go commando in short skirts. So I fail to see what all the hullabaloo is about when La Lindz does it.

Besides: it's a vagina. That's what they look like. There's nothing shameful about vaginas.

Again i repeat how many crotch shots do you need to know its on purpose? Even Banned doesn't have as many....
    Boom, I got your boyfriend, boom I got your man.

^^ Heh heh... At least 10 a year.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    Why does it have to be on purpose? The girl's young and attractive and she has a body that looks good in short skirts. And she goes commando. I fail to see what the big deal is. Plenty of non-celeb girls go commando in short skirts. So I fail to see what all the hullabaloo is about when La Lindz does it.

Besides: it's a vagina. That's what they look like. There's nothing shameful about vaginas.
    I agree that going commando isn't that big of a deal but when it's someone like Lindsay or Paris who are attention obsessed one can't help but think it's on purpose.

I just fail to see how it's on purpose when all she's doing is getting into or out of a car. It's clearly a papaprazzi/o/a shot, and we all know how intrusive those parasites can be.

And maybe, just maybe, she doesn't *care* who sees her cooch because that's all it is: a cooch.

I just fail to see how it's on purpose when all she's doing is getting into or out of a car. It's clearly a papaprazzi/o/a shot, and we all know how intrusive those parasites can be.

And maybe, just maybe, she doesn't *care* who sees her cooch because that's all it is: a cooch.

You are correct there.
    Boom, I got your boyfriend, boom I got your man.

And quite honestly, I don't know if I would care either. I mean, if anyone were to tease me about it, I'd say "Well, you were the one looking at it, so what does that make you? A big ole perv, that's what!"

I see you are playing devil's advocate once again, wicked.

But seriously. She's an attention whore and you have to know that. And if you wear a short skirt with no underwear, you are either a slut or a retard. Or both.

Are vagina flashes the new trend? And why do I always click on those links?

Non-celeb girls don't get photographed 24/7 and even if they did, their pictures aren't all over the internet with their names attached to it for their parents or siblings to see.

She's an attention whore and of course she does it on purpose. She showed us her crotch twice in two weeks, that would be too much of a coincidence. She probably didn't like the first pic of her getting off a boat in Venice, so she decided to show it to us again.

Just thinking about my dad or my grandma having to see a pic like that gives me the creeps.

THAT'S the difference!
    Last edited by Chilly Willy; November 13th, 2006 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Non-celeb girls don't get photographed 24/7 and even if they did, their pictures aren't all over the internet with their names attached to it for their parents or siblings to see.
    Chances are, La Lindz' family won't be clicking on any pictures of her cooch.

She's an attention whore and of course she does it on purpose. She showed us her crotch twice in two weeks, that would be too much of a coincidence. She probably didn't like the first pic of her getting off a boat in Venice, so she decided to show it to us again.
    Wait a second. The first crotch shot was of her getting off a boat in Venice?? Was it a paparazzi shot taken with a telephoto lens? I need proof that it was on purpose, so please provide MORE THAN ONE PHOTO or video footage. Because if it's just ONE picture, then it was not on purpose. It was a brief instant that was caught on camera.

Just thinking about my dad or my grandma having to see a pic like that gives me the creeps.
    Your parental units probably aren't two pieces of shit that don't know nuthin' about being a parent. THAT'S the difference.

And I honestly don't get all the "attention whore" comments. I think it's a term that's become so common it's now overused. Like when Katie Holmes says "amazing." Genuine attention whores are people like Fuggles McHilton. And I guarandamntee you that if Lindsay Lohan truly is an attention whore, she'd be cozying up to Fuggles, not befriending Rumer (or some other kid that shuns the limelight) and making an enemy out of Fuggles. Attention whores are outspoken, brazen, and extremely confident people. La Lindz is none of those things. Have you ever seen her in a live interview? Her personality is COMPLETELY different than Fuggles.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    I see you are playing devil's advocate once again, wicked.

But seriously. She's an attention whore and you have to know that. And if you wear a short skirt with no underwear, you are either a slut or a retard. Or both.
    I simply refuse to judge anyone that doesn't wear underwear. It's a personal choice, and, really, if it were that much of a problem, we'd have seen LL's cooch many, many, many times already. And some nip slips. And her ass cheeks. All the time. But we don't. Because she's NOT an attention whore. She's just tabloid fodder that gets followed around 24/7. So whatever (potentially) embarassing situation she experiences, we hear about it.

I know at least one poster on this board who used to go commando all the time. If she's willing, I'd love for her to share her thoughts on the subject.

I simply refuse to judge anyone that doesn't wear underwear. It's a personal choice, and, really, if it were that much of a problem, we'd have seen LL's cooch many, many, many times already. And some nip slips. And her ass cheeks.
    we have seen her tush before there ho

gotta love you though girl, it takes a very special person to make a case for lindz

I dunno. It looks clean to me: no warts, no nothin'. And nice and pink, too!
    perv^^^^

honestly. IM not scared of them bc i have one but i keep mine to my self!

and that girl NEEDS panties like crazy!

Wait a second. The first crotch shot was of her getting off a boat in Venice?? Was it a paparazzi shot taken with a telephoto lens? I need proof that it was on purpose, so please provide MORE THAN ONE PHOTO or video footage. Because if it's just ONE picture, then it was not on purpose. It was a brief instant that was caught on camera.

Your parental units probably aren't two pieces of shit that don't know nuthin' about being a parent. THAT'S the difference.

And I honestly don't get all the "attention whore" comments. I think it's a term that's become so common it's now overused. Like when Katie Holmes says "amazing." Genuine attention whores are people like Fuggles McHilton. And I guarandamntee you that if Lindsay Lohan truly is an attention whore, she'd be cozying up to Fuggles, not befriending Rumer (or some other kid that shuns the limelight) and making an enemy out of Fuggles. Attention whores are outspoken, brazen, and extremely confident people. La Lindz is none of those things. Have you ever seen her in a live interview? Her personality is COMPLETELY different than Fuggles.

I simply refuse to judge anyone that doesn't wear underwear. It's a personal choice, and, really, if it were that much of a problem, we'd have seen LL's cooch many, many, many times already. And some nip slips. And her ass cheeks. All the time. But we don't. Because she's NOT an attention whore. She's just tabloid fodder that gets followed around 24/7. So whatever (potentially) embarassing situation she experiences, we hear about it.

I know at least one poster on this board who used to go commando all the time. If she's willing, I'd love for her to share her thoughts on the subject.
    OH MY GAWD THAT GUY WENT OFF!! super quoter!
    .....!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I'm with Wicked. I like La lohan and remain hopeful that she's just going through a youthful phase. I went mental when I was her age and I turned out relatively ok, so no reason she won't.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Or her boss, sister, classmates, teachers, neighbours, whoever.

Wait a second. The first crotch shot was of her getting off a boat in Venice?? Was it a paparazzi shot taken with a telephoto lens? I need proof that it was on purpose, so please provide MORE THAN ONE PHOTO or video footage. Because if it's just ONE picture, then it was not on purpose.
    It was an official press event in Venice. She was promoting her movie and there were thousands of photographers waiting at the thing. There were TV cameras, photo cameras, everything.

Also, even if it was just a paparazzi shot (which it wasn't), Lohan has been in the business long enough to know what camera lenses are capable of. She has used that for her own purposes often enough.

Attention whores are outspoken, brazen, and extremely confident people.
    Right, that's why they need all the attention. Even banned just pretends to be confident. Why would she be so dependent on the attention of people she doesn't even know, if she really was all that confident.

I've done it myself many times before, but there is indeed a way of doing it without showing it to everyone around. It's not rocket science either.
    Last edited by Chilly Willy; November 14th, 2006 at 06:15 AM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information