Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lindsay Lohan @ DJ AM's birthday party at club LAX (04/01/07)

^Like flashing us her body part.
    I see a lot of girls around the mall that dresses and act like lindsay.
    I don't mind if she parties it goes with being young and all but it's the drugs and
    all the other stupid things she does that just makes me fill sorry for her.
    If all she desires to be in life is to go to parties and be known as being "cool" then it's really no-win situation for her to make something out of herself in life
    talkless of hollywood.

What a surprise. Lindsay underage, drunk, and doing everything in her power to make sure she's the center of attention. Even at someone else's birthday party.

What's it going to take for this girl to get that she can't pull this shit for much longer... I'm just gonna say it: she's going to DIE if she doesn't quit her shit.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I know I did. I can't remember too many nights I spent at home.
    I went out a lot too when I was her age. but I didn't end up in rehab. I think after a person goes to rehab, they should try to change their behavior. Or they'll just end up there again.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Me either, buttmunch. I think it's just part of growing up. I just thank God I wasn't famous because my pictures would have been MUCH worse than that.
    I hear ya, sista! Thanks god I wasn't famous and lived in a time prior to cell phones and lurking paps!

Last I checked she is still underage and should NOT be let into all these clubs. Ridiculous. GO away.
    Oh, come on! I went to clubs underage and had a great time! If you can get away with it at that age, why not do it? Quite frankly, if I can be sent to war at 18, then I damn well should be able to drink to my heart's content. The whole idea of a drinking age is silly at best, anyway.

I went out a lot too when I was her age. but I didn't end up in rehab. I think after a person goes to rehab, they should try to change their behavior. Or they'll just end up there again.
    Eh, I probably should have been in rehab, given my rather illustrious path. Instead, I eventually grew up and now confine my 'moments' to a few select locations at a few select times. I kind of think this whole idea of rehab is kind of bullocks at a certain point. She doesn't need rehab, she needs people around her who actually give a shit about her. And I will again bring up the fact that so many adore Judy Garland, etc and this was a woman who was a notorious boozer and drub addict from a young age. Why? Because her nutty parents shoved her into the business, gave her little or no education and absolutely no idea of the real world and what happened? She didn't know who loved her, had no idea how to function and did what made her feel good.

Sorry folks, I like La Lohan and maintain that she is a talented girl. And if she gets her shit together--and I think she's smart enough to do so at some point--she'll win that Oscar she talks about once in awhile. *runs away from rotten eggs thrown by the anti-La Lohan brigade*
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Attention wh*re.

I sure am glad that rehab has changed her party-girl ways. I hope the sarcasm was obvious.

The first photo is funny. Like the only music playing is in her head. The guy in the light colored shirt is thinking-"Damnit, she's behind me, isn't she".

I might be more tolerant if we weren't subjected to these constant pictorial updates.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information