Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lindsay Lohan boards a plane in LA (03/08/07)

Elite Member

Oooh, find it, please! I've always thought she had some of the prettiest hair in Hollywood, even with extensions. It was my guess that her own hair is about shoulder length and she adds the extensions to the bottom to make it really long. But it would give me great satisfaction to know that all of her hair is fake

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I once saw a hi res pic of her about a year ago and it showed clearly that all her hair is fake. Her real hair is like an inch long, the rest is extensions. I've been looking for the pic ever since, but can't find it for the life of me.
    An inch long! But I believe it because of all the bleaching she does to it.

I wonder if when Britney's hair gets to be an inch, if she will pile on the extensions? I don't think they're good for the hair at all.

Lilo is so dumb to go back to stripper blonde.

Enough about her hair, WHAT is she wearing? You're right Wheelbarrow, she does resemble Boy George here.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

I thought all her hair was real, but i wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if it was fake. Her hair is probably as fake as her tits.

I once saw a hi res pic of her about a year ago and it showed clearly that all her hair is fake. Her real hair is like an inch long, the rest is extensions. I've been looking for the pic ever since, but can't find it for the life of me.
    Jeez, I must really be naive. I just assumed her hair was real, because she's had long hair for as long as I could remember. It seemed plausible to me that she could grow it out that long over a sustained length of time. I would love to see that picture if you can find it.

I really don't understand why she puts her hair through so much hell, dying, it , adding extensions, etc. When you're that young, you have youth on your side, and there's really no need to put your hair through so much stress. For example, I don't like dying my hair, but I do it to keep the gray hairs at bay.

Same here. I felt really stupid, and I'm usually pretty clarified when it comes to celebs. I'd always name Lindsay as the one celeb who has THE prettiest hair in Hollywood. I was shocked!

You can't imagine the effort I put into trying to find that pic already. It was on one of our own websites from work (I work in news and entertainment) and it was a flash gallery, so I couldn't download it. All my female colleagues know that I'm looking for that goddamn picture to show it to you guys.

But do you remember what Britney's hair looked like, when she cut it off? One inch of real hair and the rest extensions? That was exactly, what Lindsay's hair looked like. It was about a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    I really don't understand why she puts her hair through so much hell, dying, it , adding extensions, etc. When you're that young, you have youth on your side, and there's really no need to put your hair through so much stress. For example, I don't like dying my hair, but I do it to keep the gray hairs at bay.
    Especially since she was born with the most beautiful hair color....

Exactly! I would kill to have that radiant red hair, but like many redheads, she seems to hate her hair color.

^^ She seems to hate herself. Hence the contacts, too. Among other things.

Same here. I felt really stupid, and I'm usually pretty clarified when it comes to celebs. I'd always name Lindsay as the one celeb who has THE prettiest hair in Hollywood. I was shocked!

You can't imagine the effort I put into trying to find that pic already. It was on one of our own websites from work (I work in news and entertainment) and it was a flash gallery, so I couldn't download it. All my female colleagues know that I'm looking for that goddamn picture to show it to you guys.

But do you remember what Britney's hair looked like, when she cut it off? One inch of real hair and the rest extensions? That was exactly, what Lindsay's hair looked like. It was about a year ago.

Especially since she was born with the most beautiful hair color....
    OMG!!!! I'm shocked! I thought that since she'd gone brown -> red -> blond it would be real (otherwise why not just save yourself a day in the salon & go straight to blond???). She's a very strange person.... I really like how she looks with her naturally red hair, it really flatters her... but.... maybe she's trying to morph into Banned?

I've had a really good look at the photos of her shopping in NY, Chilly & I think she must've got herself a new hairdresser, I can't see the joins, but I could believe that she's had blond extentions put in because of the way the strands look.
    Last edited by Novice; March 10th, 2007 at 01:41 PM.

Elite Member

Even though I'm not a Lindsay fan, I think she's really cute. She's a pretty girl.

When she was having her hair dyed, it looked like all that hair was hers. She's never had short hair, its always been long. The hairdressers weren't applyiong extensions, they were colouring her hair- wouldn't they use blonde extensions instead of put hair dye on? I think its definetly her hair. But if that photo can be found, i'm open to change my mind.

I wish she would just stay with red

Blonde Lindsay = The Horror.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information