Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan, another ugly bikini, on Malibu beach (07/06/2006)

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan, another ugly bikini, on Malibu beach (07/06/2006)

HER BOOBS are TOTALLY and COMPLETELY FAKE. I can't believe some people actually think they're real!!! And yes, her bikini is ugly

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Did anyone think at first that it was WILMER next to her on that towel? One uggo girl...

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by heart_leigh
    I don't know what's the big deal about Lindsay. She's not that pretty, IMO. She has the boobs 'cuz she bought 'em, and her figure has no womanly shape.
    totally agree. her body, size wise, is fine. but, she has no hips! her boobs are store bought-even though I'm not against plastic surgery, she pisses me off so I'm gonna diss her PS, and her face is fug! oh, forgot she's a whore.

she is just nasty...dirty...

I think she looks ok here *hides*. The bikini is awful, but at least she's looking a bit more healthy again...

She looks good with the white bikini, nice body too.

She is such an attention whore. And the other kind of whore, too.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    She is such an attention whore. And the other kind of whore, too.

How anyone can think her boobs are not fake is beyond me...when she got skinny as a toothpick she looked as flat as a 12 year old boy. Now, after gaining about 5 lbs, she's got a C-cup. Please...
    So you hate your job? There's a support group for that....It's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by heart_leigh
    I don't know what's the big deal about Lindsay. She's not that pretty, IMO. She has the boobs 'cuz she bought 'em, and her figure has no womanly shape.
    The big deal about Lindsay is that she's an underage, drug addicted, whoring train wreck in the making and people want to see her... Just my opinion, but it has more to do with her wild ways, than the way she looks-

She spends way too much time in the sun for a redhead. Her skin is going to look like shit by the time she's 25.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI
    She spends way too much time in the sun for a redhead. Her skin is going to look like shit by the time she's 25.
    Sing along with me, folks:"Ain't that a shame/My tears fall like rain."

so uh where are her curves everyone said she had again?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj
    I hate to correct you but there is a blatant mistake with this thread title.

It should be Bikini, wearing another ugly Lindsay Lohan, on Malibu beach

Quote Originally Posted by Alphachimp
    The big deal about Lindsay is that she's an underage, drug addicted, whoring train wreck in the making and people want to see her... Just my opinion, but it has more to do with her wild ways, than the way she looks-
    The sad thing is that she has become a cultural icon. I can honestly say I have never seen her act. Yet a few months ago when my sister wanted me to describe my new purse splurge I just said, like Lohan's but red-she knew exactly what I meant.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information