Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leelee Sobieski at the 59th Annual DGA Awards (02/3/07)

gorgeous, but what happened to her? Heard she's like close to six foot

Wow, she looks great. Boobs and all. Liking the hair, the dress. Someone obviously got herself a stylist! *applause*

She's a virgin too, until marriage she says. Her boobs are real; i've seen most of her movies, even before she had the nose job, and they have always been huge. Her mum has giant ones as well!

She has a rack like Scarlett Johansson and in my opinion a way better body than Scarlett- she's got long legs, whereas Scarlett doesn't. So when they say that Scarlett has the best rack/body for someone her age- No way. Leelee beats her by far. Better actress too. And we dont hear her talking bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    She's a virgin too, until marriage she says. Her boobs are real; i've seen most of her movies, even before she had the nose job, and they have always been huge. Her mum has giant ones as well!

She has a rack like Scarlett Johansson and in my opinion a way better body than Scarlett- she's got long legs, whereas Scarlett doesn't. So when they say that Scarlett has the best rack/body for someone her age- No way. Leelee beats her by far. Better actress too. And we dont hear her talking bullshit.
    Wow, Leelee is GORGEOUS!

And I agree 100% with everything you said StayYoung...

If indeed she truly is a virgin and waiting for marriage then that's great! It's nice to know that not all of hollywood's young leading ladies aren't out partying all night, snorting cocaine and screwing every guy they come across. It's nice to know she has morals that she stands by. (That is...if it's true, I'm not saying I don't believe you it's just...I'm always a teensy bit skeptical about things like this...)

And yes, I believe her boobs are real...I mean look at those curves! She looks AMAZING!

I agree that Leelee has a WAY better body than Scarlett Johansson...Leelee is tall and elegant with those legs that go on forever...LOVE IT! And yes, Leelee's rack is pretty freakin' awesome! And yes...Leelee is a FAR better actress than Scarlett Hohansson.

Leelee is so underrated it makes me sad...she is one of the FEW young actresses out there today who I actually like!!!

I wish she'd get into more movies and get acknowledged for her work...

(Correct me if I'm wrong but I think she took a little bit of time out of the lime-light to just relax and go to school didn't she...? Doesn't she have a degree of some kind...?)

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Bronze Member

I could dive in and never come back.

She looks fantastic here...I love her look. Very unique beauty...and holy boobies batman!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I have never ever liked her

Gold Member

Yes, she had a nice natural pair of largish boobs, but I think she's got implants now. Why would she do that? Beats me, but I'd bet it has everything to do with her trying to revive her sinking career and compete with all the other fake-boobed actresses out there.

They're natural breasts. I've seen lots of implants and they dont have the same natural look, Leelee has always had big breasts, she's just showing them now. And why should she hide them anyway, she's no bimbo, and a slut is not someone with large tits who wears a revealing dress, its someone who sleeps with alot of men.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    They're natural breasts. I've seen lots of implants and they dont have the same natural look, Leelee has always had big breasts, she's just showing them now. And why should she hide them anyway, she's no bimbo, and a slut is not someone with large tits who wears a revealing dress, its someone who sleeps with alot of men.
    ^Dunno, they look pretty fake to me. I know a broad who got small implants in order to lift her rather large (yet prematurely saggy) bust and they look a lot like those (though with horrible stretch marks).

I also think she went overboard with the cleavage.
    Last edited by Pandora; February 5th, 2007 at 03:11 PM.

she looks great. Nice boob job!

I'm not sure here. Boob job or not? If she did get a boob job, it was a while ago.

Smaller boobs:

Larger boobs:

Could be, could not be. Any expert opinions?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. February 4th, 2007, 12:06 PM

Thread Information