Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leah Remini at the final season premiere of "King of Queens" (03/17/07)

I love King of Queens, love the whole enchilada, but she looks like she does Not Want To Be There...maybe Hubby is screwing up? Just a guess from an unqualified, ignorant poster...maybe they are having a Clash of Religions problem.
    DH is a Siberian Tiger

I lost interest in her the minute I found out that she's a Scientologist.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

It must be the smoking, it ruins your looks over time.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
    Everybody says that but I smoked for 20 years and people always think I'm 10 yrs younger, and I'm very fair complected. Not saying it is good for your skin by any means, but it affects different people differently. It may be a combo of drinking, smoking, sun damage, weight gain, and botox abuse. Who knows really.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Same here, for me that's an insta-credibility/interest killer.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post597138 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=9 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_597138 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #cad9e1 0px solid">Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=9 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Chilly Willy
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Same here, for me that's an insta-credibility/interest killer.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #cad9e1 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #cad9e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #cad9e1 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cad9e1 0px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    I agree with both you guys - I have zero interest in anyone involved in that fucking cult!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    It must be the smoking, it ruins your looks over time.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
    Everybody says that but I smoked for 20 years and people always think I'm 10 yrs younger, and I'm very fair complected. Not saying it is good for your skin by any means, but it affects different people differently. It may be a combo of drinking, smoking, sun damage, weight gain, and botox abuse. Who knows really.
    Yeah, it's weird how it effects people differently. My mom smoked for over 40 years before quitting, and she is 60 but looks not a day older than 50...but I will say she has been looking even better since she quit!

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post

I def think it affects people differently. She does look like a drinker to me too thou, always a little puffy. At first I attributed it to the post-pregnancy bloat that results from hormonal fluctuations--but now Im not sure bc it hasnt really gone away.

The Scientology thing is a deal-breaker for me as well. Have you guys noticed that she always sounds like she has a cold? Or am I just hearing things? She's always sounded like that to me but it seems to be getting worse. Guess Scientology can't help her with stuffiness. Pffft.

^^ She must not have been taking her vitamins properly.

^^^ Oooooh, thanks! I forgot about the all-healing, life-saving, "I'm not a cult member, I just like to donate money to thetans ", crazy pills, errr, vitamins.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information