Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kylie Minogue at the Chanel Haute Couture Fashion Show, Paris (07/06/2006)

Default Re: Kylie Minogue at the Chanel Haute Couture Fashion Show, Paris (07/06/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by Solait
    Which just highlights her complete stupidity to jeopardise her health purely for vanity - do you think she CHOOSES not to move her eyebrows?
    She always moves her eyebrows, and she does so in the interview. Don't made up stuff.
    And as for saying that she really cares about her looks over her health - well, you're just *wrong* and clearly don't know her persona (even her public one) well. The woman doesn't give a sh*t about what other people think and she's just not the type to have PS.

Quote Originally Posted by Solait
    If you genuinely believe that despite all the evidence over the years, maybe you could take off your rose-tinted fan glasses once in a while.
    Which evidence? A small amount of bad photos? Give me a break.
    Kylie hasn't changed through the years, and she looks normal for her age - has lines, wrinkles etc. - so what's so "botoxed" about how she looks now?
    And as for her lips - SHE HASN'T HAD THEM DONE. She has full lips naturally, and knows how to wear lipstick. End of.

Default Re: Kylie Minogue at the Chanel Haute Couture Fashion Show, Paris (07/06/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM
    She always moves her eyebrows, and she does so in the interview. Don't made up stuff.
    And as for saying that she really cares about her looks over her health - well, you're just *wrong* and clearly don't know her persona (even her public one) well. The woman doesn't give a sh*t about what other people think and she's just not the type to have PS.

Which evidence? A small amount of bad photos? Give me a break.
    Kylie hasn't changed through the years, and she looks normal for her age - has lines, wrinkles etc. - so what's so "botoxed" about how she looks now?
    And as for her lips - SHE HASN'T HAD THEM DONE. She has full lips naturally, and knows how to wear lipstick. End of.

Somebody is seriously deluded! She's a completely different person than when she was younger, and it's not due to the aging process. Her upper lip has completely changed shape!
    What has Kylie Minogue had done?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Oh really?
    Kylie Minogue hasn't had plastic surgery to her body and face, and she looks the same as she did in the 80's, except for the different age, weight, hair and make up.

^ Like I said: deluded.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Not funny.
    I just gave you 2 posts WITH old pics where Kylie looks exactly the same as she does now, with the same full lips and the same face - how am I deluded?
    "She's a completely different person than when she was younger" - I think that you're more deluded than I.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information