Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kristin Cavallari at the Malibu Beach (07/31/07)

^Yeah, that's no big feat nowadays. Everybody has a nice body. You have to have something else to go with it. Kristin has nothing.

Elite Member

if everybody had a nice body then people wouldnt admire and try to attain celeb bodies. no, not everyone has a good body which is why people comment and acknowledge those who do

Thumbs up

^exactly. And Kristin may have nothing to go with her nice body at the moment, but give her some time. She does have a few movies lined up. We shall see.
    *Veni, Vidi, Ven...iiiiiiiii!!!*
    (I came, I saw, and I came again)

Can we all be on tv shows and become instant celebs?? Is it really that simple?

^^No, you gotta be a whore like ugly Kristin and hump all the producers and castmates. And for the record, what the hell is so nice about her body?

I love her. She needs her own show like "the hills". I would watch it, shes entertaining, i cannot believe MTV gave lauren a show but not her.

Quote Originally Posted by veronabrit View Post
    I love her. She needs her own show like "the hills". I would watch it, shes entertaining, i cannot believe MTV gave lauren a show but not her.
    Lauren actually had something interesting happening in her life at the time, she was going to college and interning with Teen Vogue. Kristin was still ho'ing it up in highschool.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Lauren actually had something interesting happening in her life at the time, she was going to college and interning with Teen Vogue. Kristin was still ho'ing it up in highschool.

well they should give her a show now...i believe she briefly hosted some game show or something and it got cancelled. I just feel like her show could be entertaining.

Laguna beach is going downhill...remember last years' cast? Kendra. Cami? ugh, awful is all i have to say. They should just follow the lives of the original LB cast members

Quote Originally Posted by veronabrit View Post
    well they should give her a show now...i believe she briefly hosted some game show or something and it got cancelled. I just feel like her show could be entertaining.

Laguna beach is going downhill...remember last years' cast? Kendra. Cami? ugh, awful is all i have to say. They should just follow the lives of the original LB cast members
    I hated that season. Kendra reminded me of Jessica Simpson, facially. She was like the poor man's Kristin with her antics. Cami was just nothing more than a bitch. Her boobs

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mavado View Post
    ^^No, you gotta be a whore like ugly Kristin and hump all the producers and castmates. And for the record, what the hell is so nice about her body?
    i mean, its fine. im not drooling over here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information