Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kirsten Dunst in bikini having fun in the water in France (05/22/2006)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Re: Kirsten Dunst in bikini having fun in the water in France (05/22/2006)

She is not looking cute at all.

Default Re: Kirsten Dunst in bikini having fun in the water in France (05/22/2006)

i dont care what is said about her...there is something real about her..i like that.

I really don't want to act like I'm up on a high horse here (because I'm definitely not), but I feel for her when people tear her appearance to shreds like this. I really don't know anything about her, but she can't deserve being compared to Gollum can she? I'm willing to be corrected on this issue though. Now psycho midget Cruise, there's not enough venom in the world for what he deserves.

I never got the appeal with this girl; she's not beautiful, and I dont think her body is good; and while fake tan looks bad, so does ghostly white. And if that was Kirsten at my beach, I wouldnt even recognize her. And I hate the yellow bikini.

I've read some things that allude to her doing drugs, possibly heroin.

These pictures support those theories. Her ribs STICK OUT, while she has a full, normally fleshy fatty thighs compared to the rest of her.

She has the body of a cubicle worker who sits all day, which makes the thighs and ass spread, but diets herself into starvation, hence her emaciated upper body. She looks unhealthy one way or another.

And I've always found her face hard on the eyes.

Bronze Member

She looks positively emaciated.

Ew. Weird body. Skinny yet fat.

I don't see very probable she is shooting heroin, because her aspect is joyous and vital in these photos having a good time, something addict people rarely show in public.

Being picky but I think she looks scrawny.

Nobody said she deserves it Somerset, most celebs don't, we just bash them anyway! I've never been a fan of Kirsten, I just don't like her. think she's ugly and I hate the comments that she makes about her sexy snaggle teeth and not having attractive enough co-stars, I mean, who the hell does she think she is??
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball
    Ew. Weird body. Skinny yet fat.
    ????
    Um......aint no fat on this chick.......she needs some though.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz
    From PerezHilton.com (duh):

Seperated at birth????
    HE should talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    Nobody said she deserves it Somerset, most celebs don't, we just bash them anyway! I've never been a fan of Kirsten, I just don't like her. think she's ugly and I hate the comments that she makes about her sexy snaggle teeth and not having attractive enough co-stars, I mean, who the hell does she think she is??
    Haha, I actually think most celebrities deserve it, although not all.

Fat ass and thighs?? Are you kidding? She is standing with her legs toghether and there is 2 inches of space between her th ighs! I think she looks disgusting, with that pale sickly skin and bony thin body. Her friend has a much better body. If I was a guy, I'd much prefer the friend's more heavier sexy body over the disgustingly pale and thin body.

I think her body looks pretty good. Her stomach is oddly more toned than her arms and thighs but she may have done as I did, started from an early age sucking in her belly all the time until it just keeps muscles tight.
    If she toned up the rest she'd look great. She's a cute girl, not pretty or striking.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information