Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kim Kardashian - DJ Battle at The 2007 MTV Movie Awards Style Launch (05/31/07)

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Makedah24 View Post
    I do not like this chick but she's cool the way she is! Not everyone is meant to be super lean and super tall,we are all so different. I think that everyone should embrace their figure.You're short and curvy/heavy or whatever....heck!! Embrace it and work it!!!You're tall and skinny,awsome good for you.Be yourself don't try do look like someone else.

i agree, and im not fond of the stick thin look myself. but if she were taller, her curves would look better. short people with curves look heavier than taller people with curves. shes obvs not heavy and i do like her curves, but im just saying, like jessica simpson, people with bigger butts and boobs (which is all good), tend to look less proportionate when shorter.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM View Post
    Her boobs are natural.
    her and all her sisters have fake boobs

Her boobs are natural.
    Of course they aren't.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Elite Member

i kind of like that she is short and curvy though. it's a different kind of look that we don't get to see too often.

Her boobs are natural.
    Unless she went from flat to that since high school, I doubt it.

Elite Member

Why do people keep calling Kim Kardashian 'short'? Isn't she 5'4"? That's my height and that's about average for a woman, especially an ethnic woman. To me short is someone below 5'3". A tall woman in my opinion is 5'8" and above. A woman who's 5'10 plus or close to 6 feet tall is super tall.

"According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the average U.S. woman is 5' 3.7 (162 centimeters) tall and weighs 152 pounds (69 kilograms). This corresponds to a Body Mass Index of 26.3 kilograms/metersē, which is slightly less than the average man's. The average American woman is tall enough for an astronaut (minimum height, 4' 10.5) but falls short of the average Miss America winner (5' 6.5) and is about the same height as the shortest president (James Madison, 5' 4). By the way, the average U.S. male stands 5' 9.1 tall and weighs 180 pounds, with a Body Mass Index of 26.5 kg/mē."

A 5' 4 average American female

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    Unless she went from flat to that since high school, I doubt it.
    I saw an old bikini pic of hers, she was just as big.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    i agree, and im not fond of the stick thin look myself. but if she were taller, her curves would look better. short people with curves look heavier than taller people with curves. shes obvs not heavy and i do like her curves, but im just saying, like jessica simpson, people with bigger butts and boobs (which is all good), tend to look less proportionate when shorter.
    And what i'm saying is that there are people who are naturally short and curvy,you know!There is nothing they can do about it.I say good for them!As long as you're healthy everything is fine.The way people perceive you or their opinion doesn't mean anything.

And i like that she's totally confident,She doesn't need to torture herself with diets or whatever just because people think she would look better.See what i mean?

Ps there are people who are naturally skinny or stick thin and i'm not trying to criticize them cause they are fine as long as they stay healthy.I'm fond of a variety of looks,to me confidence is the key and it makes the difference!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    Why do people keep calling Kim Kardashian 'short'? Isn't she 5'4"? That's my height and that's about average for a woman, especially an ethnic woman. To me short is someone below 5'3". A tall woman in my opinion is 5'8" and above. A woman who's 5'10 plus or close to 6 feet tall is super tall.

"According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the average U.S. woman is 5' 3.7 (162 centimeters) tall and weighs 152 pounds (69 kilograms). This corresponds to a Body Mass Index of 26.3 kilograms/metersē, which is slightly less than the average man's. The average American woman is tall enough for an astronaut (minimum height, 4' 10.5) but falls short of the average Miss America winner (5' 6.5) and is about the same height as the shortest president (James Madison, 5' 4). By the way, the average U.S. male stands 5' 9.1 tall and weighs 180 pounds, with a Body Mass Index of 26.5 kg/mē."

A 5' 4 average American female
    I think 5'4 IS short!But there is nothing wrong with being short IMO
    I'm short (5'3) and it's ok!

Elite Member

Well, I'm actually 5'3" and a half, but I round it off to 5'4" and I've never been called short. I think I look taller than people think because of the way I'm shaped and I wear boots a lot, but I've never thought of myself as short and never had guys call me shorty..lol I always thought 5'3"-5'6" was about average for women.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I'm also 5 ft 3 in but I think the average female height, like the average shoe size, is growing. 7 used to be the norm, but all these teen girls I see are wearing 8-8 1/2 and they are getting taller at younger ages.

[quote=crumpet;693224]
    I'm also 5 ft 3 in but I think the average female height, like the average shoe size, is growing. 7 used to be the norm, but all these teen girls I see are wearing 8-8 1/2 and they are getting taller at younger ages.[/quote]
    Good observation. I've been noticing this, too. I'm 5'3, and I see that girls age 14/15 that are the same size! .

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Makedah24 View Post
    And what i'm saying is that there are people who are naturally short and curvy,you know!There is nothing they can do about it.I say good for them!As long as you're healthy everything is fine.The way people perceive you or their opinion doesn't mean anything.

And i like that she's totally confident,She doesn't need to torture herself with diets or whatever just because people think she would look better.See what i mean?

Ps there are people who are naturally skinny or stick thin and i'm not trying to criticize them cause they are fine as long as they stay healthy.I'm fond of a variety of looks,to me confidence is the key and it makes the difference!
    firstly, there's nothing natural about Kim Kardashian. second, yea, i know we all come in different shapes and sizes but im telling you what i think. im telling you how i perceive her body. if you re-read what i said and not criticize me for not agreeing with you, you'd see im not dissing curvy people.

Bronze Member

Ok, my bad then!Sorry if i gave you the impression that i was attacking you or whatever...it wasn't my intention.
    Last edited by Makedah24; June 5th, 2007 at 01:33 PM.

Elite Member

^^oh, no worries. i just hope you understand that i dont hate curvy people, in fact i like a curvy body. however, for me, her features are overexaggerated because of her short frame. she didnt have to get butt and boob implants.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information