Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Clarkson performs at the Sound Advice Amphitheatre (06/30/2006)

Default Re: Kelly Clarkson performs at the Sound Advice Amphitheatre (06/30/2006)

^^ Exactly. I'm pleased with my breasteses, I like them, and yet I wear an underwire bra that perks 'em up. So what? Doesn't mean I'm unhappy with my breasts. It's the same reason women (and some men) wear makeup: to accentuate. Gawd, I can't believe we actually have to explain this to anyone!

Kelly's stomach isn't "fat," by the way. It simply isn't FLAT. So y'all shuddup about it!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Re: Kelly Clarkson performs at the Sound Advice Amphitheatre (06/30/2006)

I like Kelly, but hate the trashy look.

Silver Member

Where does one find an outfit like that.....And when she tried it on,,,...did she say "WOW this looks great, my audience will love it" Someone should tell her the Micheal Jackson glove look when out of style with break dancing and the rubix cube

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora
    Enough with that already! Wearing a little padding enhances your look in some outfits, so why not wear them?
    Ah, so you admit that larger looking breasts can enhance someone's look.

Oh by the way, I do agree with you about Kelly's "oozing stomach", and disagree with WickedHo that the "oozing" isn't fat lol.

Hilarious. Thanks for the laughs, guys.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Whatever. If you think that's a fat stomach, you have issues.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    Whatever. If you think that's a fat stomach, you have issues.
    Then I guess PANDORA and I BOTH have issues.

Because we both think her stomach is "oozing."

"Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

It's not oozing, it's just an unflattering pattern on the shirt.

That outfit is a whoopsie if ever I saw one.

KD
    Elite Member

She's adorable, the outfit notsomuch.

hideous outfit. Definitely!

My eyes!!! What was she thinking with that outfit? She needs to fire her stylist if she has one. Or hire one of this train wreck was her idea.

Oh, and those plastic boob advocates going off about padded bras... WTF? Some outfits look better with a little more boob. Because unless a woman has everything fitted to her exclusively this just happens and it works both ways. Ask big breasted girls how hard it is to find tops that fit. People come in all sizes and everything.

Anyway, I can't defend this outfit, it's hideous but the girl is very talented and just fine the way she is.

I have to say, although I dislike the outfit I think she has a great figure, she's gorgeous when she doesn't dress like someone who doesn't have access to either common sense or a mirror .
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Gold Member

Well, I suppose once Kelly gets bashed for being fat, she'll join the rest of the "eating disorder" crowd. I hope not, though.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake
    Ah, so you admit that larger looking breasts can enhance someone's look.
    Yes, in certain outfits, but it doesn't mean the user is unhappy with their breasts, just that they're trying to get the most out of the outfit. If you tell me you don't wear a bra at all, not to lift/make your boobs perkier... not even to cover your nipples, and I'll say you have a point. Or else, I'll be convinced you're not happy with your own boobies, as you insist on saying A-cuppers aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake
    Then I guess PANDORA and I BOTH have issues.

Because we both think her stomach is "oozing."

Hey... I blamed it on the tight belt... AND I never used the word "fat".

I'm all for padded bras but her stuffing is coming out! Look at 2nd pic close up.
    Her belly looks too big for that top. EW. She's not fat but geeze she needs wardrobe help.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. February 3rd, 2007, 01:06 PM
  2. February 2nd, 2007, 12:09 PM

Thread Information