Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

LOL, uh...o.k.

You wanna take it to PM...good gawd, it sounds like a bad 'Happy Days' episode. I don't like your eyebrows, big deal! Get over it, but for shit's sake, don't explain it to me--because I don't give a fuck. You may not have an ED, but I really don't care whether you do or not. I don't like your body style. The only reason I know what your body style IS, is because you told all of us. If you don't want scrutiny, don't post your pic or describe your poor skinny angular bony uncomfortable unwomanly kiddy body. This is a gossip board, honey. Where in the hell should you expect civility? Gaaaaaaaah!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by equallydivided
    LOL, uh...o.k.

You wanna take it to PM...good gawd, it sounds like a bad 'Happy Days' episode. I don't like your eyebrows, big deal! Get over it, but for shit's sake, don't explain it to me--because I don't give a fuck. You may not have an ED, but I really don't care whether you do or not. I don't like your body style. The only reason I know what your body style IS, is because you told all of us. If you don't want scrutiny, don't post your pic or describe your poor skinny angular bony uncomfortable unwomanly kiddy body. This is a gossip board, honey. Where in the hell should you expect civility? Gaaaaaaaah!
    If you honestly didn't give a fuck, why would you be saying anything? I'm actually enjoying getting all this much attention from you, saying how fugly I am and all. At least I have the guts to put myself out there to bash instead of bashing while hiding my ugly self behind a stupid screen.

Now, I'm seriously over here. Say all you want. I ain't reading.

Oh, and civility is appreciated... even in a gossip board.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora
    If you honestly didn't give a fuck, why would you be saying anything? I'm actually enjoying getting all this much attention from you, saying how fugly I am and all. At least I have the guts to put myself out there to bash instead of bashing while hiding my ugly self behind a stupid screen.

Now, I'm seriously over here. Say all you want. I ain't reading.

Oh, and civility is appreciated... even in a gossip board.
    I'm glad you enjoy the attention. I suspected that was what the 'oh I hate being so skinny' comment from you was about in the first place. I'm not calling you an attention whore or anything.

Glad I could be of service. As for my picture, it's been shown. Do I really feel the need to post one JUST FOR YOU? Nahhhhhh

cant stand HER at all..she is very manish looking..and needs to eat.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Bronze Member

she's absolutely beautiful, skinny girls rock, even if you don't think so.

I do enjoy the opinion fighting though!

Bronze Member

Beautiful, but needs some feminine fat on her - STAT!

Bronze Member

Anyway, she's a TERRIBLE actress!
    Jamie Foxx is not Ray Charles.

She is a pretty lousy actress. But she's a great celebrity.

I have seen a lot more appreciation for fatty and chubby women than for skinny or slender bodies in this board....

Never is too late to make a change.

She has openly admited to not having t*ts, as she as has said it herself.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information