Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70

Thread: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

  1. #46
    Silver Member KIMU's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North
    Posts
    353

    Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

    Was her character a living skeletor ??!!

    Yikes - - and she says she is not anorexic.. please.....
    But what I hate the most, is that young people hear these stupid words & think that this is a normal and healthy body.......

    Never is too late to make a change.

  2. #47
    KD
    KD is offline
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,462

    Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

    She looks emaciated, needs help STAT!!!

  3. #48
    Bronze Member Azafata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    92

    Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

    You could just eat.....problem solved.
    now that is just being ignorant. that's the same I could say - you could just diet and lose weight. problem solved.
    My Hips Don't Lie

  4. #49
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    26,301

    Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora
    The thing is the ho wasn't even flabby. Perfectly normal body, lol.

    I do have to agree about the criticism though. Sorry if I took the kiddy body comment personally, but it's just that people go on saying I'm less of a woman for mine, and it just gets irritating at some point.
    S'okay. Don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings who's naturally tiny, as even I went through a time in younger years when I couldn't eat enough (being mistaken for a jr. high schooler when you're practically getting ready for college sucks). But I didn't wear outfits that showed off my hipbones and clavicles.

    Keira is less of a woman in that dress and it hurts my eyes. She could look good even that underweight if she dressed appropriately for her size.

    And why do I always get the feeling I am spelling her name wrong?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  5. #50
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,036

    Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    S'okay. Don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings who's naturally tiny, as even I went through a time in younger years when I couldn't eat enough (being mistaken for a jr. high schooler when you're practically getting ready for college sucks). But I didn't wear outfits that showed off my hipbones and clavicles.

    Keira is less of a woman in that dress and it hurts my eyes. She could look good even that underweight if she dressed appropriately for her size.

    And why do I always get the feeling I am spelling her name wrong?
    Promised I'd stay out, but I just can't, lol. Insomnia and boredom suck. I don't show my hipbones either (I wear low rise jeans, but they cover the bones), and my clavicle barely shows (unless I do that Keira thing with my shoulders). Aside from the kiddy body, I got a kiddy face too (look at my avy and you'll see). I'm 23, out of college and people think I'm a 16-year-old in high school. So we're all settled here, I certainly overreacted, and I'm glad you understand.

    As for Keira, yeah, the dress sucks on her and unless I'm spelling her name wrong too, you're spelling it right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azafata
    now that is just being ignorant. that's the same I could say - you could just diet and lose weight. problem solved.
    Assumption for assumption, that would be pretty much the equivalent response.

  6. #51
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    26,301

    Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

    She has one of those trendy, cutesy names that sounds like it could be spelled about 10 different ways. I keep wanting to type Kiera, Kiara, etc. and looking up to see if I have it right!

    Believe me you will be glad to look younger than your age in ten years! I certainly don't bitch about it when someone mistakes me for younger now that I'm 35.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  7. #52
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,036

    Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    She has one of those trendy, cutesy names that sounds like it could be spelled about 10 different ways. I keep wanting to type Kiera, Kiara, etc. and looking up to see if I have it right!

    Believe me you will be glad to look younger than your age in ten years! I certainly don't bitch about it when someone mistakes me for younger now that I'm 35.
    I could swear it was Kiera a couple of years ago. People should go for more regular names; makes it all easier.

    I was thinking about the "10 years from now" thing just right now. My mom's 49, my aunt on my dad's side is 50. We sat down to eat yesterday and as I watched them I couldn't believe they were over 35.

    Great that you got that going on too. Bet you look younger than Lindsay Lohan, then.

  8. #53
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    79

    Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

    She looked good here, and it was just a couple weeks ago:


    But that choice of dress was indeed unfortunate. Her stylist should be fired...STAT.

  9. #54
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,036

    Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

    ^^ Could have gone without seeing her nipples.

  10. #55
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

    feed this girl!

  11. #56
    Silver Member Nerissa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    A better place...
    Posts
    583

    Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

    I think she looks great in many ways, but now she is just too thin.

  12. #57
    Gold Member equallydivided's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    YeeHawVille
    Posts
    1,156

    Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora
    Gosh, you must be a bitter... (what's the non-offensive word for fat here?)... "plus-sized" girl.

    Yeah, I could just eat... and I just ate as a matter of fact. A truckdriver's plate of pure carbs and fat ...And... SURPRISE! I didn't puke. I eat more than my overweight friend, have no eating disorder, but, like almost all women in both sides of my family, I have skinny genes. Am I going to hell for that?

    Why is skinny always associated with ED? People have all sorts of bodies, including kiddy ones, and you're the one who needs to get over that. Do people have control over genetics? NO. Are there people with disorders? YES, and that's sad because they do it to fit the standards and not "look like shit" in any way, as you so kindly put it.

    Now this is going to be my last comment on this thread, before I poke someone's eye with my protruding hipbone.
    Wow, is that a generalization or what?

    First of all, this is being discussed of a girl who, at one time, had some meat on her bones and looked normal. That being said, I don't think your lame 'GENETIC THEORY' really works here.

    Second of all, just because I say protruding hipbones looks like emaciated and dried up cow shit on a woman, why does that indicate to you that I would be 'plus sized'. Not only am I not plus sized, I have eyebrows that are NOT overplucked and re-drawn (refer to comments posted under Pamela Anderson threads -- also refer to your avatar). Do you sense some kind of superiority over plus sized women because you have skin stretched over bones that you call a body? How dare you insult plus sized women in your diatribe.

    Why can it NOT look like shit to be skinny? You're assuming that plus sized is somehow inferior. What is the difference?

    I apologize that calling Keira's frame 'kiddy' offends you, but like your last meal, you could flush it and it would be like it never happened.

  13. #58
    Elite Member sophie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Jet settin in NewYork
    Posts
    2,915

    Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

    extremely pretty, i like her size...shes the same size she was in her first film "bend it like beckham" which means she isint loosing or gaining weight, shes being consistent something you dont get from young hollywood today so no complaints here.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

  14. #59
    Elite Member Bellatheball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    17,107

    Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

    Oh get over it already. Seriously, for those who are naturally skinny *cough*, god bless you. Enjoy it, dress it up right and work it. But please don't bleat on about your misfourtune for being able to eat a plate of carbs and fat and not gain weight. You won't find sympathy from most of the rest of us.

    And for those who know they are fat/flabby....just cover it up a bit. That's not so hard, is it? I had to meet with a woman the other day who was wearing clothes 4 sizes too small (and therefore too short) and she had a camel toe. Nice, huh?

    Carry on. I just had to get that out.

    Oh and Keira/kiera/whatev, too damn skinny and too damn ashy and gaunt to look good.

  15. #60
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,036

    Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by equallydivided
    Wow, is that a generalization or what?

    First of all, this is being discussed of a girl who, at one time, had some meat on her bones and looked normal. That being said, I don't think your lame 'GENETIC THEORY' really works here.

    Second of all, just because I say protruding hipbones looks like emaciated and dried up cow shit on a woman, why does that indicate to you that I would be 'plus sized'. Not only am I not plus sized, I have eyebrows that are NOT overplucked and re-drawn (refer to comments posted under Pamela Anderson threads -- also refer to your avatar). Do you sense some kind of superiority over plus sized women because you have skin stretched over bones that you call a body? How dare you insult plus sized women in your diatribe.

    Why can it NOT look like shit to be skinny? You're assuming that plus sized is somehow inferior. What is the difference?

    I apologize that calling Keira's frame 'kiddy' offends you, but like your last meal, you could flush it and it would be like it never happened.
    Like I said: assumption for assumption. You accused me of not eating, I accused you of being big. I have NOTHING against plus-sized girls. In fact, my best friend is plus-sized herself and her body fat is so well distributed, that she has one of the most flattering figures I've seen. I only threw in offensive terms for the responding people to see how certain words hurt.

    I DO have a body, it looks great, and I'm pretty comfortable in it. I just don't really enjoy the insults (as this discussion was actually between myself and another poster and should have remained that way, because at least she's civilized).

    If you have something against my eyebrows, SHOVE IT! You may find it ugly, but women are always asking me to pluck theirs so they have them like mine. I usually leave theirs thick, because it looks better on them. In my case... well, I just don't have enough hair beneath my arch to make them thicker. Then again, why am I explaining this to you?

    Stop with the "me having an eating disorder" already. I've had enough of that. How does accusing me of having bulimia and anorexia make you feel better? I DON'T. Deal with it.

    If you have any other issue on how my eyebrows look so horrible, and how in your twisted mind I have an ED, and how my body is so damn ugly (even though you haven't seen it), PM me and I'll be glad to set the facts straight, as long as we take this out of the board. Also, through in a picture of yours so we can bash too, if you wanna keep it this way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball
    Oh get over it already. Seriously, for those who are naturally skinny *cough*, god bless you. Enjoy it, dress it up right and work it. But please don't bleat on about your misfourtune for being able to eat a plate of carbs and fat and not gain weight. You won't find sympathy from most of the rest of us.
    Why the *cough*? No, I won't get over the fact that people like you are accusing me of having an eating disorder, when I've never even dieted in my life (I'm Brazilian, we don't eat much junk and our diet is different). It's the same as me saying *cough* to those who say they have thyroid, hormonal or anxiety problems that make them heavy. Diseases are a serious issue, it's not something you just accuse you fellow posters of having.

    I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm just trying to make this a fair game. Like I said to the lady above, issues with me? PM me.
    Last edited by Pandora; July 6th, 2006 at 02:06 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: July 5th, 2006, 09:27 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 5th, 2006, 08:53 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 4th, 2006, 02:34 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 3rd, 2006, 12:09 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: June 26th, 2006, 08:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •