Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

SVZ

Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

she doesn't look healthy to me..grey, ashy, and kind of starved looking.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by kimberwyn
    Um, this is pretty contrictory. A skinny person covering up their protruding bones and razor sharp hips would be "dressing accordingly".

Anyways, we all know that if you're chubby you should cover up the flab. But don't forget there are some lucky women in this world who have curves AND a flat stomach!
    Read my whole post (and the one I answered to) and you'll see that "razor sharp hips" and "protruding bones" are just as hurtful as "oozing stomach" and "flabsacks" (BTW, I know exactly how to dress to make a most of my "sharp" figure). That's the point I was trying to make: that skinny women can be bashed and fat ones can't. Why is that? Big girls are constantly (note, not all of them) bashing the skinny ones in order to feel better, because they diet and diet and diet and just can't get thin. Again, no contradiction seen.

Yes, there are curvy women with flat stomachs, but people are used to confusing "curvy" with "bulky". I myself am a thin girl with curves: a thin waist counts as a curve and good legs also count as such, don't they?

I'm not trying to be mean here, I just took the "kiddy body" comment personally, and I'm trying to make a point that women come in all shapes and sizes, and that certain comments hurt the small just as others hurt the big.

Pretty girl but not enough curves for that kind of dress.

That dress is hideous.

How does a stomach ooze? Sounds like a visit to the GP would be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora
    Not everyone is "blessed" with curves. What's so wrong with being skinny and flat? A girl who was afraid I'd "steal" her dumbass ex called me a 12-year-old just because I was baring my stomach. It sure as hell is nicer to show off a flat tummy than to show of something soft and oozy, or to show off thin or toned arms than flabsacks.
    Umm, nobody said Keira should be fat or flabby, but to be honest, I'd prefer an "oozy" tummy than protruding ribs and inverted stomach!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

She's too skinny, no doubt about that, but I have a bigger problem with the lank, bleached, hair. She is by no means ugly but she's not a raving beauty.

Bronze Member

Very Nice!She Is Very CUTE

Hate the dress and the pout I hate! She reminds me of the Olsen twins.

Not everyone is "blessed" with curves. What's so wrong with being skinny and flat? A girl who was afraid I'd "steal" her dumbass ex called me a 12-year-old just because I was baring my stomach. It sure as hell is nicer to show off a flat tummy than to show of something soft and oozy, or to show off thin or toned arms than flabsacks.
    Eh. Sorry you were dissed by some flabby ho. But Keira is still too skinny to be wearing that dress. And even women who come by their 12 year old looking bodies naturally (which I have my doubts about keira since I have seen her heavier) are not exempt from critcism when they look weird.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Read my whole post (and the one I answered to) and you'll see that "razor sharp hips" and "protruding bones" are just as hurtful as "oozing stomach" and "flabsacks" (BTW, I know exactly how to dress to make a most of my "sharp" figure). That's the point I was trying to make: that skinny women can be bashed and fat ones can't. Why is that? Big girls are constantly (note, not all of them) bashing the skinny ones in order to feel better, because they diet and diet and diet and just can't get thin. Again, no contradiction seen.

Yes, there are curvy women with flat stomachs, but people are used to confusing "curvy" with "bulky". I myself am a thin girl with curves: a thin waist counts as a curve and good legs also count as such, don't they?

I'm not trying to be mean here, I just took the "kiddy body" comment personally, and I'm trying to make a point that women come in all shapes and sizes, and that certain comments hurt the small just as others hurt the big.

You could just eat.....problem solved. Keira, IMHO, looks like SHIT. Can anyone see a resemblance to ALLY MCBEAL? She's trying WAY TOO HARD to look sexy. Purposeful Pout is for losers... The reason we are talking about the kiddie body is because it IS a kiddy body and it looks like shit. Sorry if that offends you.

Now go buy a McBurger and get over it.

She has no boobs!!!!! Nothing!!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    Eh. Sorry you were dissed by some flabby ho. But Keira is still too skinny to be wearing that dress. And even women who come by their 12 year old looking bodies naturally (which I have my doubts about keira since I have seen her heavier) are not exempt from critcism when they look weird.
    The thing is the ho wasn't even flabby. Perfectly normal body, lol.

I do have to agree about the criticism though. Sorry if I took the kiddy body comment personally, but it's just that people go on saying I'm less of a woman for mine, and it just gets irritating at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by equallydivided
    You could just eat.....problem solved. Keira, IMHO, looks like SHIT. Can anyone see a resemblance to ALLY MCBEAL? She's trying WAY TOO HARD to look sexy. Purposeful Pout is for losers... The reason we are talking about the kiddie body is because it IS a kiddy body and it looks like shit. Sorry if that offends you.

Now go buy a McBurger and get over it.
    Gosh, you must be a bitter... (what's the non-offensive word for fat here?)... "plus-sized" girl.

Yeah, I could just eat... and I just ate as a matter of fact. A truckdriver's plate of pure carbs and fat ...And... SURPRISE! I didn't puke. I eat more than my overweight friend, have no eating disorder, but, like almost all women in both sides of my family, I have skinny genes. Am I going to hell for that?

Why is skinny always associated with ED? People have all sorts of bodies, including kiddy ones, and you're the one who needs to get over that. Do people have control over genetics? NO. Are there people with disorders? YES, and that's sad because they do it to fit the standards and not "look like shit" in any way, as you so kindly put it.

Now this is going to be my last comment on this thread, before I poke someone's eye with my protruding hipbone.
    Last edited by Pandora; July 5th, 2006 at 05:13 PM.

Bronze Member

kiera has never had boobs they painted them on in the first pirates movie. She has always been akwardly skinny. The dress is beautiful it could of use a little tighting or something to fake it fit to her body a little more. The color is nice but maybe a non skin tone color would of made her look a little more fitting. For her eye brows they are drawn on and she always has them that big. I think that dress really wouldnt of looked good on anyone.

Silver Member

OMG the back and forth is furious up in here. (Insert cat fight noises here.)

Keira's dress is not right for HER particular figure. I think, however, they got the hair and makeup right.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information