Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

Didn't one of the E! gossip columnist say that she is a recreational coke sniffer

Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/200

not a good dress for her - doesn't she own a mirror? the color is beautiful though, great for her. Her eyebrows look off, I think they are to dark for her haircolor or something.
    There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
    Oscar Wilde

Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/2006)

I don't think she's anorexic, her legs are still quite stubby, she has a weird body, very thin on top with no hips and heavy legs

Silver Member

first off, her stylist rachel zoe is on crack. 2nd, her collagen is overflowing and her nose job sucks. she's pretty, but a drunk. im sure she was really skinny natrually and dieted down even more. I've seen pics of her mom and her mom is thin at her age so that makes me think that she naturally has a thin frame. although, like i said, she prob dieted down and now looks pretty bad.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    Do people really think that extreme thinness is hot? Why? Cover up the 11-yr old body a little more, please.
    Not everyone is "blessed" with curves. What's so wrong with being skinny and flat? A girl who was afraid I'd "steal" her dumbass ex called me a 12-year-old just because I was baring my stomach. It sure as hell is nicer to show off a flat tummy than to show of something soft and oozy, or to show off thin or toned arms than flabsacks.

Default Re: Keira Knightley at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Afterparty in the UK (07/03/200

I think skinny and flat is perfectly ok, but there are types of clothes that will flatter your figure and types of clothes that will make you look like sh..t. I am a bit havier in my midsection, which is why i dont wear stomach baring tops and low rise jeans if i was skinny and flat like Keira I would never wear this dress, to be honest.
    There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
    Oscar Wilde

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowplay
    I think skinny and flat is perfectly ok, but there are types of clothes that will flatter your figure and types of clothes that will make you look like sh..t. I am a bit havier in my midsection, which is why i dont wear stomach baring tops and low rise jeans if i was skinny and flat like Keira I would never wear this dress, to be honest.
    Now with THAT I agree.

Gold Member

Gee, I didn't know "Dead Man's Chest" was about Keira's bosom. But that's what it looks like in these photos!

She's lost weight recently and is too thin.
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

Ugh, too thin. How does someone look in the mirror and think that looks okay?

Elite Member

Not everyone is "blessed" with curves. What's so wrong with being skinny and flat? A girl who was afraid I'd "steal" her dumbass ex called me a 12-year-old just because I was baring my stomach. It sure as hell is nicer to show off a flat tummy than to show of something soft and oozy, or to show off thin or toned arms than flabsacks.
    Well, obviously everybody doesn't agree with that... Judging from your comment, you yourself don't seem to enjoy seeing "oozy" stomachs in belly-baring tops, and "flabsack" arms in tank tops - nice wording! - so try to be philosophical about it, and don't answer a comment about skinny bodies with snide comments about bigger bodies. That's just hypocritical. I'm sitting here trying not to take what you wrote personally, having a soft tummy and not the most toned arms in the world; I advise you to do the same with the skinny comments.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by thrpschr
    Well, obviously everybody doesn't agree with that... Judging from your comment, you yourself don't seem to enjoy seeing "oozy" stomachs in belly-baring tops, and "flabsack" arms in tank tops - nice wording! - so try to be philosophical about it, and don't answer a comment about skinny bodies with snide comments about bigger bodies. That's just hypocritical. I'm sitting here trying not to take what you wrote personally, having a soft tummy and not the most toned arms in the world; I advise you to do the same with the skinny comments.
    I just say people have to dress accordingly. What I took personally was the telling the person without "curves" to cover up their kiddy body. It's offensive. People aren't nice to skinny, so I won't be nice with poorly dressed chubby. I don't understand what's so hypocritical about that. If skinny has to cover up the "disturbing kiddy bodies", then the heavy should also have to cover up the also disturbing soft and flabby parts.

Like I've said before: why can skinny be bashed (and associated with eating disorders even if it's not the case), but you have to step on eggshells while talking heavy?

And be philosophical on a gossip board?... Yeah, like that's gonna happen.

Excuse me now, I have a game to finish watching.

Bronze Member

I just say people have to dress accordingly. What I took personally was the telling the person without "curves" to cover up their kiddy body.
    Um, this is pretty contrictory. A skinny person covering up their protruding bones and razor sharp hips would be "dressing accordingly".

Anyways, we all know that if you're chubby you should cover up the flab. But don't forget there are some lucky women in this world who have curves AND a flat stomach!
    Warning I AM a Christian, I AM judgemental, Im NOT open minded or tolerant and I probably DO look down on you. So think before you engage in conversation with me, 'kay?

I have heared people expected her to dress .....in a different way I would say. But I like her and her dress, she's rather perfect than other celebs.
    If your heart is beating strong but your senses are frozen and you can not think about anything, be aware. It doesn't meen you are dead, it meens you are sleeping. Because sleep conserves thoes feelings the head wants to get rid of and the heart doesn't. Let the heart decide for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by leigh
    Gee, I didn't know "Dead Man's Chest" was about Keira's bosom. But that's what it looks like in these photos!
    ^^^^
    I had the same thought!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information