Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keira Knightley and her boyfriend heading home from a night out (08/15/2006)

Default Re: Keira Knightley and her boyfriend heading home from a night out (08/15/2006)

Oh, my god, I will keep my mouth shut. When I was in London I couldn't help but to "sense" that it is an older, but more "sopisticated" city. Like it is rooted better. And yes, the sewer programme on television only reinforced it more. The US has never have a "pop culture" teen programme that I've seen where teens actually discuss the "public sewer system". Geeeezzzz!!!!!!

Default Re: Keira Knightley and her boyfriend heading home from a night out (08/15/2006)

Nonetheless, the US still has enough shitty 'teen' programmes.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieElizabeth View Post
    Oh, my god, I will keep my mouth shut. When I was in London I couldn't help but to "sense" that it is an older, but more "sopisticated" city. Like it is rooted better. And yes, the sewer programme on television only reinforced it more. The US has never have a "pop culture" teen programme that I've seen where teens actually discuss the "public sewer system". Geeeezzzz!!!!!!

yeah but you never said this you said "London is nasty"

Oh, my god, I will keep my mouth shut.
    Yes I think that would be for the best.

that wasn't what came across! and no need to feel attacked or what ever it is you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by loulou58 View Post
    yeah but you never said this you said "London is nasty"
    thanks loulou!

Okay, deep breath here. I think it's a misunderstanding: what you meant to say was that you liked London and you think it's good they have a teen programme that's not only about whether or not leggings should be worn with or without skirts, right? In that case, what do you mean with "London is nasty"? Just explain, don't feel attacked.

No one's talking about Keira anymore,

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntiParis View Post
    No one's talking about Keira anymore,
    Yeah- I'm not sure what exactly we're talking about, but it's not her.

I find London a populas that houses lots of different cultures. When I was there I took public transit, which you can't but help to smell odors everywhere, especially on the buses and walking through some parts. That's all!
    Last edited by JamieElizabeth; August 17th, 2006 at 05:04 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information