Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Katie Price AKA Jordan & Peter Andre in London (02/27/07)

I'm no fan of Jordan but the fact is, she's a great mother to her kids. I read an interview she did on her and her son Harvey and was quite impressed

I always wondered...are fake boobies harmful to the baby?

Question: Ten years ago I had breast implants. Could my breast implants leak a harmful substance into my breast milk?

<!-- picture, if exists --> Answer: Breastfeeding appears to be safe for women with breast implants. The results of several studies that looked at whether silicone breast implants could harm nursing babies have been inconclusive.

It's important to note that silicone is in many products your baby might use, including some bottle nipples. It's used as a coating for fruits and vegetables, and is an ingredient in some antacid medications. Silicone is also the main ingredient in a medication for infant colic. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has concluded that silicone is safe for an infant to ingest. Even if a small amount of silicone got into your milk, chances are it wouldn't harm your baby.

(Pregnancy, Baby, and Toddler Information, Baby Gifts, and Parenting Community - BabyCenter)

I think she look really pretty in those pics. She may be a skank but, she's a pretty skank

Her udders are disgusting... Ewwwww

I really like that shirt she's wearing. I'm wondering if it's a short sleeve, long sleeve?

Anyway, when you're pregnant and your boobs get larger, doesn't it hurt when you have something in there pushing against the growth? I mean, I would think that it'd be pretty uncomfortable.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Silver Member

Jordan isn't that bad, shes just a major Pamela Anderson wannabe and is FAR too connected to OK! Magazine for my liking; herself and Kerry Katona practically own the franchise, I don't quite know what they did to Richard Desmond but without Katie and Kerry there is no magazine.

The only thing that bugs me a bit is her skin; she has really terrible skin. The boobs are strikingly large but don't bother me as much as the zits, she clearly doesn't take off that caked layer of make up.

Well she's a very good mum to Harvey, who is special needs.

But is it really true that she had sex with a 15 year old when she was like 8 months preg? Whats the story behind that rumor?
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

I think she's pretty---not necessarily in these pix, but overall. It's hard to look good when you feel like shit/pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by FashionVictim View Post
    But is it really true that she had sex with a 15 year old when she was like 8 months preg? Whats the story behind that rumor?
    Wow, thats quite far from the truth and would make her something of a pedophile. No, she had a short relationship with Gareth Gates, a guy who came second in Pop Idol. He was 17, she was 25, she was 6 months pregnant.

Both of them mention it in their autobiographies, and talk about each other with affection as I recall. Neither were seeing anyone else at the time. and there wasn't anything smutty about it.

Story here: BBC NEWS | UK | Gates admits Jordan relationship

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information