Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise at MI:III Fan Screening in LA (05/04/2006)

Default Re: Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise at MI:III Fan Screening in LA (05/04/2006)

Her boobs are still small - no milk yet? That's kind of weird. My milk came in the day after the birth and I was huge, leaky, and uncomfortable.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Re: Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise at MI:III Fan Screening in LA (05/04/2006)

She looks exhausted. Could that smile be any more forced?

Elite Member

I can't put my finger on it but something is not right....

She looks so different now.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl
    I can't stand her smile and I hate the way she hugs Tom, that arm around his shoulder....it makes him look like her bitch.
    It's sickening how she's given herself over to him.

Oh...and the dress looks like a bag on her.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

hm..it doesnt look like her..what if it was a fake? a FAKE Katie?haha
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

In some of these pix, Katie looks like one of Nutter's co-stars (not felicity or maggie q, the other chick)
    Last edited by ekee; May 6th, 2006 at 03:16 AM.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Did Katie have some PS? She looks totally different...like she aged so much etc but being with Tom Thumb 24/7 might do that to you...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

why is she even there? It's not like she was in the movie.... like they haven't publicize everything in their life.

Katie Holmes does not look happy to me. One of these days she's going to get fed up and just kick Tom Cruise's ass.

Holy cow, that picture where they're going in for a kiss and both their mouths are open is terrifying.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita
    She wants to lose 3 stone(42 lbs) after giving birth? And she looks like this now? She will be skeletal.
    She was skeletal so she's probaby aiming to look like she did before.

I think she looks great with the weight on her. How many look like that after having a baby. She was way too skinny before. Now she looks more...mature and beautiful.

Honestly, I have no problem with Kate(ie). I do like. I think she's genuinely happy. It's Tom most people have a beef with.

Tom, Katie Together Again

By Gina Serpe Fri May 5, 9:10 PM ET Yahoo News

TomKat is back on the prowl.

After weeks of solo promotional globetrotting, Tom Cruise trotted out another surprise at the Mission: Impossible III premiere in Los Angeles Thursday: fiancee Katie Holmes.
    Cruise's baby mama made her first postpartum appearance, sans million-dollar baby Suri, at Mann's Chinese Theatre to support her soon-to-be hubby's would-be blockbuster.
    "We are looking forward to seeing this," Cruise said. "This is Katie's (Oops, didn't he mean Kate?)first night out since we had Suri."
    Which didn't seem to stop the couple from sliding back into their daredevil ways. Cruise drove the duo to the premiere in a black Bugatti Veyron, said to be the world's fastest car. Fortunately for him, he didn't test the theory, though unfortunately for fans, there was no discernable "Baby on Board" sticker.
    The camera-ready couple said they had left their 16-day old in the care of "some very good friends" in order to enjoy the parents' night out.
    As for the new mama, she resumed her red carpet role as Cruise's arm candy, posing for pictures and waiting as he signed autographs and accepted baby gifts from fans who were both generous and clearly possessed of excessive free time.
    According to People, one bystander handed Cruise a homemade gift of knitted pink toy blocks spelling out their new babe's much-disputed name. The magazine reported that Cruise handed the gift off to Holmes and embraced the giver with a tight hug.
    "Thank you so much," he said. "This is really appreciated. I love homemade gifts. Have a wonderful summer."
    Holmes, too, followed suit in offering appreciation to the fan.
    "Thank you. They're beautiful...That's so sweet. I know just where to put them," she said.
    As expected, Holmes' appearance overshadowed most of the night's festivities, as the spotlight quickly turned from M:I:III, which over the past week has had its fair share of media blitzing, to the former Dawson's Creek star's handling of her recent stork delivery.
    According to People, after being asked by a fan about her weight, she replied, "I haven't lost that much." Still, the girl can take a compliment. When the fan insisted she looked--to borrow a superlative from Holmes' gushing fiance--amazing, she said, "Thank you. I try to eat healthy."
    While it may have been Holmes' first night out since giving birth, it was far from Cruise's. The A-list star completed a borough-hopping tour of New York Wednesday, attending three separate screenings and making a whirlwind of the obligatory talk-show circuit.
    Prior to his assault on Manhattan, the action star opted out of paternity leave, racking up frequent-flier miles by making the rounds at Rome, Paris, London and Mexico City premieres and press conferences.
    Still, his one-man publicity team isn't hitting the brakes yet. As part of a national contest, the exuberant movie star is set for a one-on-one screening of the flick with a fan in Aberdeen, Washington, next week.
    Mission: Impossible III opens today.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc
    Her boobs are still small - no milk yet? That's kind of weird. My milk came in the day after the birth and I was huge, leaky, and uncomfortable.
    In the third to last pic, it looks like she's got a "milk pad" in her bra. How refreshing, and not in a bad way. Those nasty things were so hard to hide after I had my son, and I think it's cool to be able to see one on a celebrity. (If that's what I see...)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information