Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise at the baseball park (05/16/2006)

Default Re: Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise at the baseball park (05/16/2006)

Ugh. Cover your belly, Katie, we don't want to see it. But then she's making a point like she was with the nursing bra pictures:Yes, I actually had a baby! At least she's looking a little better than in other recent pictures, where she looked so woebegone and mistreated.

Silver Member

I see NOTHING weird about her pregnancy, yes it was real. I think it is also his child. If they did not conceive the natural way, they probably did invitro infertilization.

And so what if we haven't seen the child?How does that prove she didn't have a baby????She can be keeping it at home at all times.

As for her parents not having had to see their grandchild until after a couple of weeks later...I see NOTHING strange about that. My best friend's sister had her child born on April 23rd, and my best friend and her parents will see the baby just this coming week for the first time and they live 3 hours away.

Why does everyone want to make it out as if these people are alien freaks? At first I thought it was funny jokes, but now it seems like people are going too far and are actually believing it. Well, to each his own.

because they ARE alien freaks? Thats why scientology is all about.

Bronze Member

For the record, I am one of the few it seems who believes she was pregnant and that it is his baby. I am sad that they seem to be away from her so much. Newborns really, really want to be with their mamas.

Also, to reply to the person who said that gaining a lot of weight in a short time gaurantees stretch marks: that did not hold true in my case. I was a size 2 pre-pregnancy, gained 55 pouinds during pregnancy and have no stretch marks at all (I'm back down to a size 4).

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by misc. mama
    For the record, I am one of the few it seems who believes she was pregnant and that it is his baby. I am sad that they seem to be away from her so much. Newborns really, really want to be with their mamas.

Also, to reply to the person who said that gaining a lot of weight in a short time gaurantees stretch marks: that did not hold true in my case. I was a size 2 pre-pregnancy, gained 55 pouinds during pregnancy and have no stretch marks at all (I'm back down to a size 4).
    Bitch!! Just kidding, I gained 32, and got no stretch marks either.

Well, well...she WAS pregnant, I feel duped! Stretch marks, I know those all too well from weight loss in the past (different than being prego, but that's the closest I can compare). Nah, seriously I kept going back and forth with the whole "is she or isn't she" because of her fluctuating weight.

But...........Suri is not Tom's baby. He is sterile--Mimi Rodgers let this slip eeons ago. I'm with the Chris Klein theory.

And where are the pictures? I bet he releases them just after/around the time baby Brangelina is born...just a hunch. He wouldn't want anyone to steal his so-called thunder.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Yes but everyone's body responds differently to pregnancy. Just because YOU didn't get stretch marks doesn't mean Katie Holmes didn't either because its obvious she got them from something and I think from gaining weight because I don't believe she was ever pregnant at all. I'm sick of everyone defending her by comparing their own pregnancies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazeleyed_Honey
    I see NOTHING weird about her pregnancy, yes it was real. I think it is also his child. If they did not conceive the natural way, they probably did invitro infertilization.

And so what if we haven't seen the child?How does that prove she didn't have a baby????She can be keeping it at home at all times.

As for her parents not having had to see their grandchild until after a couple of weeks later...I see NOTHING strange about that. My best friend's sister had her child born on April 23rd, and my best friend and her parents will see the baby just this coming week for the first time and they live 3 hours away.

Why does everyone want to make it out as if these people are alien freaks? At first I thought it was funny jokes, but now it seems like people are going too far and are actually believing it. Well, to each his own.

I see we have some people from the scientology center visiting today.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset
    Nope, just regular folk who have a different opinion than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    Ugh. Cover your belly, Katie, we don't want to see it. But then she's making a point like she was with the nursing bra pictures:Yes, I actually had a baby!
    I totally agree, ediebrooks! No normal person would want their stretch marks seen in public.

I love that term "Grassy Knollists"...I admit...I AM A GRASSY KNOLLIST!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Nope, just regular folk who have a different opinion than yours.
    I see we have some people without a sense of humor visiting as well.

Silver Member

I knew I'd get a remark like that saying I am maybe a member of tom or Katie's publicist team or a Scientologist.Predictable. I guess you were implying in saying it as a joke, but meh..it's good to have opposing views without snarky remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by prnjcq7
    But...........Suri is not Tom's baby. He is sterile--Mimi Rodgers let this slip eeons ago. I'm with the Chris Klein theory.
    Really? I heard supposedly that Nicole miscarried their child. there is many ways for couples to get pregnant.

Bronze Member

I see we have some people without a sense of humor visiting as well.
    Thank you for the warm welcome. Silly me, in the future I will be sure to read all snarky remarks as displays of rollicking good humor.

I still don't think she was pregnant because it seems to me that Tom and Katie (oops i mean Kate) are trying so hard to convince us she was pregnant. First there was the "accidental" unhooked nursery bra and now her "stretch mark". If some of us can believe she faked the pregnancy, what will stop her to fake the stretch mark? There are many wonderful artists out there. I'm not psychotic but things don't add up. First Katie disappeared, then she was seen dating Tom, then his excessive hyper behavior of loving her, then annoucing pregnancy, then Tom bought sonogram (probably so she won't go to real hospitals and expose their lie), then her bump fluctuate in size, then although being surrounded by crowds of crazy razzies they manage to go to hospistal and come back without one single blurry photo being taken, and finally Katie travells from one spot to another (leaving her daughter behind) to promote Tom's movies!!!?? Nothing make sense. Besides she and her ex broke up early last year (by March i think) and if she ws pregnant by him we wouldn't see her tummy flat in the summer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information