Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise arrive at a restaurant in central Rome (11/16/2006)

Katie needs a good stylist. Her wardrobe choices are extremely unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by vballchica134 View Post
    ^ Seriously looks like something a grandma would wear.

Do they brush Suri's hair to the front? Looks like they start in the back of her head and brush it all to the front ... her hair is so long in the front and so short in the back. Otherwise she's really cute! She actually looks really similar to a baby I know.

Maybe they are trying to give Suri and Tom the same hairstyle so we will all know she's really his!!

This baby is just weird. Why are the color of her eye's so strange? Is this normal to have such dark blue eyes? And look at this video of them going to the restaurant: http://x17online.com/celebrities/swe....php#trackback. How is the baby not freaking out with all that flashing and noise? And why isn't Tom concerned with holding her and shielding her form all the light and noise? He's just nonchalantly holding her with one arm so he can still hold Katie's hand! If she's only 7 mos she'd really need more neck support, wouldn't she?
    Last edited by Somerset; November 17th, 2006 at 03:07 PM.

Silver Member

Suri isn't as cute as I thought at first. They are probably showing the baby off on purpose because people weren't convinced by the magazine pictures.

LOL - first people ask why the baby isnt seen and now people are asking why it is!

Regardless of who is the father, I still say unknown sperm donour; that baby is absolutely beautiful

^^It is a crazy cycle! I guess we just find it so strange that they keep her under lock and key and we don't see them doing normal family things...going to the park, out walking on a nice warm day. But all of a sudden, she is out in the spotlight in Rome...like I said before, they knew all the paps would be crawling all over the place. It's just a strange time to show her to the world, imo.
    As far as her reaction to the paps, she is turning her head and laying it down on her "daddy's" shoulder...kind of like she is scared of all the hooplah.
    She is probably sitting on her own now, and she will have plenty of neck/head control...I think she is just a big baby...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Elite Member

Suri has beautiful eyes---hair hair and lashes are so damn dark and yet her eyes are so blue. What a striking contrast. She's cute, but you can tell she's going to be a doll as she gets older.

A*O

If you go to Ireland or Wales you'll see lots of people with dark hair and blue eyes. It's very celtic and VERY attractive.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Isn't that strange, Josh Hartnett is of Irish decent, who Katie Holmes briefly dated after breaking up with Chris Klein. I still think a normal baby would be crying with all that commotion. She's a bionic baby - made using L. Ron's DNA!

Gold Member

Anyone seen that Seinfeld episode with the "breathtaking" baby? Well, Suri's really breathtaking!
    If you've seen it, you know what I really mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily317 View Post
    Why doesn't he let Katie hold the baby? Is it because there's too many photogs nearby? He's such a famewhore and this whole wedding is a sham.
    ^Easy: it's all about the distance the kid would fall, should the parent who caries her accidentally drop her. If he carries her, she'd drop about a foot less in height, hence less chance of a serious injury.

He really is getting fat. Being so short, he'll soon end up looking like a little ball.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    If you go to Ireland or Wales you'll see lots of people with dark hair and blue eyes. It's very celtic and VERY attractive.
    Yeah I see these drunk bastards in gutters and I'm always like wow look at the contrast of their eyes! So pretty!

j/k

A*O

^^^ Well I guess it all depends where you go cruising darl
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Elite Member

I keep reading that Suri looks so much like Katie and I just can't see it....I think she's a combination of both of them. Those asian looking eyes are Tom's, because Suri has Tom's puffy eyelids....I also can see the strong possibility that Suri may inherit the Cruise nose....Tom, his mother and his sister all have that wierd large nose and I think Suri is going to have it because she doesn't have this tiny little button nose.

But I have to admit her eyes are beautiful....her eyes aren't only blue, the rims of her blue eyes look highlighted with an even darker blue---hopefully they won't change much as she ages.

Suri looks a lot like Katie. I think it's Katie's and Chris Klein's baby. Suri is a cutie. She's a beautiful little baby.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information