Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Katie Holmes shopping in West Hollywood, and looking like a pear (04/15/2006)

Default Re: Katie Holmes shopping in West Hollywood, and looking like a pear (04/15/2006)

She is pitiful, but why doesn't she just run away?

Default Re: Katie Holmes shopping in West Hollywood, and looking like a pear (04/15/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL
    Did you watch the "shopping at Barney's til lights out" video? Some very remarkable things on that:
    1) how she easily she bends forward and back to pick something up
    2) how much more this seems like an aimless walk through a department store, rather than a shopping spree> like she's sent over there to "make a point", be visible to the press
    3) is she going out on these trips with men only? If you're supposedly that far along, wouldn't it be nice if a female (friend or relative) with some experience in recognizing labor or something would tag along?
    4) when she sits down and tries on shoes, she really easily bends her legs to put those platform shoes on! her bump doesn't bother her?
    5) she's walking on one platform shoe and her flat shoe to try it out I guess, then she swiftly sits back down and very easily takes the shoe off again......
    6) how easily she gets up from the seat, without grabbing on to something to push herself up, while she must weigh about 500 pounds, considering the size of her bump
    I see what you mean. She looks so bored and uninterested like she just
    showed up to make a public appearance.

OT: I see a new video of Star Jones, if anyone is interested in checking
    out the new boobs.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

doesn't she have that weird "minder" with her 24/7? how can she get away now?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    ^^Have him get his own account! We would love to have him on here!! Bet he would enjoy it, too...
    Yeah, Bella. Get yer Dad to come on here with us! He would get all the lastest AND get to talk about it too!

Bronze Member

I am SOOO surprised no one has said much about the pic of her shoe shopping where she leans over and you can see her INDENT her "belly?" It was posted in another thread if anyone can find the one I am talking about.

I TOO have been very pregnant--and there is NO way of squishing that tummy -- nor do you move around like she is--and how she sits down no problem. You can't even TIE your shoes let alone put on and take off dozens of shoes. Your feet are too swollen to.

Please someone post that pic for us so we can make a meal of it!!
    The pic is in this link-- http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/lat...14-2006-a.html Picture #8--have a gander folks.
    Last edited by SpyKid; April 17th, 2006 at 09:54 PM.

Zee

Quote Originally Posted by A*O
    I've been scouring the net for ANY kind of comment or quote from Katie since she got sucked into The Madness. So far I've found a couple of vapid "I'm very happy" type shit and nothing else. She has given no interviews, no formal photo ops, no press releases, nothing. This man is still one of the BIGGEST names in Hollywood (not for much longer, ha ha) and you'd think she would have acquired equal status since they became a Happy Couple? Instead she looks totally fucking miserable all the time, dressed like a frump, aimlessly drifting around shoe shops.
    She did an interview in July 2005 for W magazine when the 2 started relationship . The basic replies were also along the line of he's incredible, amazing, and I love him. http://www.style.com/w/feat_story/070505/full_page.html

This is an article in the fall of 2005 tied into the dvd release of Batman begins.
    http://www.buymagazine.com/default.aspx?loc=58636

That's it.

You can find boat loads of press interview prior to the start of relationship where she is able to string together coherent sentences with the press. Instead of staring vacantly into space.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Elite Member

I read that article and her answers sound like they were prepared before hand.

She has been pregnant for the last 16 months. I bet, that I am having my baby first, and no I'm not pregnant yet.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information