Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Katie Holmes shopping in West Hollywood, and looking like a pear (04/15/2006)

Default Re: Katie Holmes shopping in West Hollywood, and looking like a pear (04/15/2006)

All I have to say is when I was 8 months along shopping was the last thing I had on my mind. Putting my feet up and going to the bathroom every 15 minutes HEHE.

Default Re: Katie Holmes shopping in West Hollywood, and looking like a pear (04/15/2006)

I think she looks more like a gigantic human avocado in these pics, but WTF do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by dababe
    experts weigh in on tomkat bump-us weekly scans

AHH that is so weird how her tummy mysteriously shrinks from jan. 13 to jan.15!!! i mean, it's completely gone. she must've forgot her pillow that day?

Quote Originally Posted by dababe
    There is absolutely nothing natural looking about that shot of her in the gold top and blue jacket. It looks like she literally shoved a basketball in her shirt.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Elite Member

Its all very strange how the bump goes up and down, plus how much her belly button pokes out and it seems to have been poking out from day one. Is the baby coming on or near the day the movie comes out really going to make people go and see the movie?

1. I can't access that video of her trying on shoes. Does anyone know how else to view it? 2. I agree with enctpc. If it was a fake pregnancy, why would they have 'started' it so early when they knew exact when they wanted the baby to be 'born'?

that last photo on the far right is fa-reeky.

Quote Originally Posted by bella
    1. I can't access that video of her trying on shoes. Does anyone know how else to view it? 2. I agree with enctpc. If it was a fake pregnancy, why would they have 'started' it so early when they knew exact when they wanted the baby to be 'born'?
    Production delays....changed release dates for his movie...who knows with this lunatic?

I agree, and have said for some time now-she does not move like a pregnant woman. Being pregnant (that far along) is cumbersome and moving takes effort...she just glides like it is nothing...
    I think they are all certifiably crazy and need to be locked up some where...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

How can I see the vid? It says you have to be part of a production company or something to see it...

Quote Originally Posted by enctpc
    Its all very strange how the bump goes up and down, plus how much her belly button pokes out and it seems to have been poking out from day one. Is the baby coming on or near the day the movie comes out really going to make people go and see the movie?
    Maybe she had an outtie to begin with?

That pic of her in the satin top is bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom
    I just have to at that! I wouldn't tell anyone I know I belong to this board much less scrutinize Katie Holmes' pregnant/not pregnant belly
    That cracked me up! My dad and I talked about these two over Easter. Apparently he's a closet Celeb gossip fan too. He knew all about it! LOL. And yes, my dad is straight.

My Dad steals my heat magazine from me every week. Straight as a pole too, but he's well into his celebrit goss! A 48yr old English man who loves to read all about the lives of Paris, Britney and Katie etc. It's hilarious! I'm going travelling soon for about 3months, and he's panic-stricken that he will have to buy his own magazine copies - he doesn't want to look 'gay' to the shop assistants! Actually, I might just give him the details to my account here.

^^Have him get his own account! We would love to have him on here!! Bet he would enjoy it, too...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Ok well I don't believe she is pregnant, and never has been....heres my theory that my mom and I have discussed: Remember when Tom interviewed several women to be his gf? Well Katie got it...ok....so, he offers her the acting deal of a lifetime. Pretend to be pregnant and in a relationship, reap huge benefits and careers. He pays her millions, and her parents too, to keep quiet. I honestly believe that they are capable of doing something that insane, because, who would NOT believe them? Because it is so fucking insane its not possible? I want to know why she never does ANY interviews about her pregnancy....no tv, magazines, nothing. Most pregnant women at least did some short for entertainment tonight, or a shoot for Redbook...nope...not her...yet they are SO thrilled with the soon to be birth of their "baby". I'm glad that the media finally might be catching on to thier whole scam. They are doing something very risky, if they were to get caught, they would probably be exiled from hollywood.

A*O

I've been scouring the net for ANY kind of comment or quote from Katie since she got sucked into The Madness. So far I've found a couple of vapid "I'm very happy" type shit and nothing else. She has given no interviews, no formal photo ops, no press releases, nothing. This man is still one of the BIGGEST names in Hollywood (not for much longer, ha ha) and you'd think she would have acquired equal status since they became a Happy Couple? Instead she looks totally fucking miserable all the time, dressed like a frump, aimlessly drifting around shoe shops.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information