Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Katie Holmes shopping in West Hollywood, and looking like a pear (04/15/2006)

Default Re: Katie Holmes shopping in West Hollywood, and looking like a pear (04/15/2006)

Tom is a proper freak. Katie should be afraid...very afraid!!

Default Re: Katie Holmes shopping in West Hollywood, and looking like a pear (04/15/2006)

View video of Katie Holmes walking
    *click on Guest Archive at top of page then
    *click on image LEDA V 150406 XX to play video

http://www.splash-video.com/index.html

Source: splash-video.com

Katie sure got in the vehicle pretty easily for someone who is 11 months pregnant.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy
    Pregnancy announced at the beginning of October and she looked like this: Pregnant Katie Holmes/ Tom Cruise at park. " More Pics Added"

Remember the speculation that she was pregnant when they appeared at Oprah's Legends Ball in May?

That looks more like an early pregnancy tummy.
    She could just carry weight in her belly. Remember the photos of Scarlett, everyone thought she was pregnant cuz she had a very poochy belly.

Quote Originally Posted by dloveyn
    i think she look wieard, n i can tell to see her pregnancy bump, that she will have baby girl............. remember that
    Boy!

Quote Originally Posted by loulou58
    I want to see a flash of her tum. She's been so modest during this pregnancy, usually you see a little bit of a pregnant celebs tum whether its a quick breezey shirt lift up, or top riding up, or even a full nude photoshoot a la Demi. Ive never seen one inch of her pregnant tummy skin in any pic,ever.
    There were pics posted of some tummy showing, people STILL say it's fake.
    O.K. I see it's been posted.

A*O

Tom's kids probably haven't been allowed to even approach The Princess, let alone touch her. HE is the only person who's allowed to do that.

My theory (again) is that a turkey baster impregnated surrogate has already given birth (Tom is NOT the father) and they are 'stretching' this pregnancy and our credibility until as near the release date of Mission Impossible 3 (early May) as possible. They will then proudly announce the birth and show pics of a 'newborn' 6 week old baby.

Somebody at the $cientology mothership PR dept screwed up on calculating the dates.

Weirest of all in this Weirdness was Tom and a (bad) Katie lookalike attending a sports event a couple of weeks ago. WTF?
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira
    View video of Katie Holmes walking
    *click on Guest Archive at top of page then
    *click on image LEDA V 150406 XX to play video

http://www.splash-video.com/index.html

Source: splash-video.com

Katie sure got in the vehicle pretty easily for someone who is 11 months pregnant.

Did you watch the "shopping at Barney's til lights out" video? Some very remarkable things on that:
    1) how she easily she bends forward and back to pick something up
    2) how much more this seems like an aimless walk through a department store, rather than a shopping spree> like she's sent over there to "make a point", be visible to the press
    3) is she going out on these trips with men only? If you're supposedly that far along, wouldn't it be nice if a female (friend or relative) with some experience in recognizing labor or something would tag along?
    4) when she sits down and tries on shoes, she really easily bends her legs to put those platform shoes on! her bump doesn't bother her?
    5) she's walking on one platform shoe and her flat shoe to try it out I guess, then she swiftly sits back down and very easily takes the shoe off again......
    6) how easily she gets up from the seat, without grabbing on to something to push herself up, while she must weigh about 500 pounds, considering the size of her bump
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL
    Look at those jeans in the abdominal area> they're flat as a pancake. This is anatomically impossible in the 9th, and certainly if you're carrying a Scientology pod, in the 10th, 11th, 12th or whatever month you're pretending to be! And what is that line in the breast area? Is that from the prosthetic she's wearing?
    I so agree with you. She looks like she is more like 5 months not ready to pop. That baby would be right down there and not up like that. All my pregnancies at 8 and 9 monts, I could barely get my stretches pants on.

Why are we seeing her shop so much now? You never saw him without the midget dwarf until lately?

Easter. Large family gathering(24 people). I've just done an informal poll. When shown the pictures of Katie in early October,
    16 say she looks six month along
    2 say seven months
    3 say five months
    3 say they have no clue and why should they give a damn anyway?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Elite Member

Easter. Large family gathering(24 people). I've just done an informal poll. When shown the pictures of Katie in early October,
    2 say seven months
    3 say five months

I just have to at that! I wouldn't tell anyone I know I belong to this board much less scrutinize Katie Holmes' pregnant/not pregnant belly

Elite Member

2 say seven months
    3 say five months
    Interesting poll.... I agree with the 3 that say why should they give a damn... but for some stupid reason I do and I think it is because I think we are all having the wool pulled over our eyes. Well they are trying to but they haven't been to good at it.

Zee

Not a Tom Cruise fan or even knew what Katie Holmes did before all of this nonsense. The pregnancy/pillow is entertaining- a circus side show without admission tickets.

Either way I feel sorry for this young girl.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

She just does not carry herself like a pregnant woman, like HWBL said. In other threads, people have posted websites with very real looking prosthetic bellies. I think people really forget or underestimate how freaking out there Tom Cruise is. He's in a freaking cult for god's sake, and says nonsensical things as though he were describing that the sky is blue.

One day when I'm really bored I'll find all the pictures of them ... but here is my running timeline for now.

3/10: Tom and Katie at a baseball game

3/12: Tom and Katie at a basketball game

3/16: Tom and Katie at a basketball game

3/18: Tom and Katie at a softball game

3/22: Tom and Katie's night out

3/24: Tom and Katie out and about

3/25: Katie taking a stroll

4/1: Tom on Wetten Das in Germany

4/4: Katie shopping

4/5: Katie shopping

4/6: Katie shopping

4/13: Katie shopping

4/14: Katie shopping

4/15: Katie shopping

And ... this bump looks very similar to the one from two months ago.

Last edited by vballchica134; April 16th, 2006 at 10:53 PM.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL
    5) she's walking on one platform shoe and her flat shoe to try it out I guess, then she swiftly sits back down and very easily takes the shoe off again......
    6) how easily she gets up from the seat, without grabbing on to something to push herself up, while she must weigh about 500 pounds, considering the size of her bump
    This is the incredible thing... Really all, watch that video. The positioning of a woman that heavily pregnant while sitting down and especially getting up is noticeably absent.

The thing is... If it IS fake, and they're going to have the baby around MI8's release, why would they screw up and announce and have her so large so early?

I think if it's not real, then she's already had the baby. It's probably real though, just incredibly strange.

experts weigh in on tomkat bump-us weekly scans

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information