Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Katie Holmes shopping in West Hollywood, and looking like a pear (04/15/2006)

Default Re: Katie Holmes shopping in West Hollywood, and looking like a pear (04/15/2006)

Thats exactly what makes me think its not fake. Katie and Tom seem to hang round with his kids a lot at games etc. How can they never have touched their "stepmum's" tummy?

Default Re: Katie Holmes shopping in West Hollywood, and looking like a pear (04/15/2006)

I think to myself maybe its real and i think it is, because how can you be as twisted in the head to pretend it all, do the prosthetics and so on, but then shit like her still being pregnant like 10years on and stuff just makes me ponder.

Hmmm, I know what you mean, but I think she's actually about 9months, 1 week pregnant, and should probably drop her sproglet in the next couple of days

I think it's reasonable that they could keep up a fake pregnancy and keep Cruise's two children in the dark, because I don't think Tom Cruise is normal. He's off his nut completely in my opinion and I think things that are perfectly okay and normal to him are weird as fucking hell to everyone else.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

But still, how could they not touch her tummy? Or even brush past her. That's ridiculous!

I want to see a flash of her tum. She's been so modest during this pregnancy, usually you see a little bit of a pregnant celebs tum whether its a quick breezey shirt lift up, or top riding up, or even a full nude photoshoot a la Demi. Ive never seen one inch of her pregnant tummy skin in any pic,ever.

^How do you know how much time the kids spend with them? Who is their guardian? Nicole or Tom? Who knows, maybe 90% of their time with the kids is exactly what we see> them visiting their sports events.......
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I'm not claiming to know anything. But I do believe they travel to and from the games with Tom and Katie, and speak to her whilst they are there. I doubt the paps are 'good enough' to catch her 90% of the time when she's with the his kids Lou - haven't you seen the skin-flash pic?

I'd be shocked if Tom and Katie spend any real time with those kids. I have no knowledge of what goes on in their homes, but I don't think they spend day in, day out with those children as primary (or even secondary) caretakers.

I think Tom, and now Katie, probably live in a way normal people don't. I can easily see them preventing Tom's kids from touching her stomach. I doubt they see Katie (or Tom) very often, except at the photo-oped soccer game.

YMMV, of course, but I can believe that this is a fake pregnancy and they could keep those kids from knowing it.

Lou?

Quote Originally Posted by bella
    Lou - haven't you seen the skin-flash pic?
    nope? there is one? i think i need to see it survey the evidence!

see my previous post x

Thanks hun, thats shed a whole new light on my thinkings

Elite Member

If Katie doesnt touch her belly then why would the kids??? They have probably been told it will harm the baby IMO...

Agreed, enctpc. I can believe Tom capable of that kind of shit, too.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information