Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Katie Holmes gets coffee on her way back to the Scientology Center (02/13/2006)

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Re: Katie Holmes gets coffee on her way back to the Scientology Center (02/13/2006)

well, it's better to be safe than sorry.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Default Re: Katie Holmes gets coffee on her way back to the Scientology Center (02/13/2006)

If I can't even drink decaf then I'm not having kids
    Nope.

but she's giving birth...to ET..so does it really make a difference?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

That 'bump' doesn't seem to be growing very much.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

^^Not sure about the risk of the baby being diabetic, but the docs have always said that pregnant women shouldn't drink coffee, and if so, it should not be more than 1 cup a day (just to prevent migraines from caffeine withdrawal). But one would think the way Tom Cruise is so against drugs, etc, and pushes vitamins, why the hell would he condone Katie drinking the amounts of coffee she appears to be consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch
    That 'bump' doesn't seem to be growing very much.
    Agree-she doesn't look nearly as pregnant as Gwen Stefani is in the pics posted earlier...I know all pregnancies are different and all women carry their pregnancies different, but something just ain't right about this one...Man, I can't wait until until the climatic end of this whole freaking thing!!
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

this is some messed up business. it's so sad if it's a pillow bc she's wasting her life away being pretend pregant. if she really is pregnant it's super sad bc tomtom is going to be the father. def. lose/lose.

Elite Member

What's with her going to Peet's every other day lately? It's so weird -- we hadn't seen her out and about in ages, and now, she's a coffee junkie.

The smell of coffee made me vomit early in pregnancy, I never had a desire to drink it. And I had quite the coffee habit!

My Dr. (and many Dr.'s) believe that your body tells you what to avoid during pregnancy, and what you need. (i.e. cravings.)

Then again, I am sure Tom knows the history of Obstetrics...
    Let's AV DIS!

Well, I've said this before, and believe me, I have no love for TomKat, but it could be anything in those cups, not necessarily coffee. It could be steamed milk, herbal tea, decaf or a latte/cappuccino made with decaf, hot chocolate... pretty much anything.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information