Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Katie Holmes doing even some more shopping (04/06/2006)

Default Re: Katie Holmes doing even some more shopping (04/06/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by enctpc
    I agree... she has never had that pregnancy glow that nearly every other mum to be gets... she just looks odd... And she never looks happy even though she has that ridiculous smile on her face, it's like her soul has gone and she is just a shell, like a turtle back to front
    Meh, but Britney didn't exactly 'glow' either. I don't think most women do!

Elite Member

^^ not all women may feel as though they glow but they do have a presence about them... Katie doesnt.

Well, I actually like the outfit, and I don't think her boobs are all that teeny - they just look small compared to the Sealy Posturpedic she's got stuffed under her shirt! That said - if she was even pregnant before, I don't believe she still is now. She looks quite thin all over (except the belly obviously) compared to before. Nothing about her besides the beach ball looks remotely pregnant.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

They should know that it would look even more fake if she gave birth on the day of MI:3 opening.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Bronze Member

Oh, comon.. All "pregnant" horror stories out there. I was wearing tight jeans and hills when walked to the hospital to give birth. They make wonderful pregnant jeans that are very comfortable and look fabulous. I loved "seven for all mankind" with no panel fit. They so comfortable but look gorgeous! I was skinny and didn't look pregnant at all. With extra cash and extra help any women can look fabulous while pregnant. Did I mention that I was 2 weeks overdue and was shopping every day walking miles and miles in the mall? Walking brings labor on. I guess it's what she is trying to do.

why does she insist on wearing that style of coat where you can only button the top 2 buttons and the baby belly hangs out

i have nothing productive to say here but think "what the fuck???????????????"

Quote Originally Posted by flyingpig
    Oh, comon.. All "pregnant" horror stories out there. I was wearing tight jeans and hills when walked to the hospital to give birth. They make wonderful pregnant jeans that are very comfortable and look fabulous. I loved "seven for all mankind" with no panel fit. They so comfortable but look gorgeous! I was skinny and didn't look pregnant at all. With extra cash and extra help any women can look fabulous while pregnant. Did I mention that I was 2 weeks overdue and was shopping every day walking miles and miles in the mall? Walking brings labor on. I guess it's what she is trying to do.
    If you're going to defend her wearing ridiculous outfits while 10 months pregnant and talk about your own experience, at least use proper grammar/spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by mia981
    why does she insist on wearing that style of coat where you can only button the top 2 buttons and the baby belly hangs out
    To prove to naysayers that she is pregnant.

I say nay. The baby is as fake as her brain.

Check out http://morefamouspeople.blogspot.com/ and scroll down to the photo of Katie Holmes. That belly looks pretty real to me.

She does not look like any pregnant woman I've ever seen, and as I've said before, this must be the longest running pregnancy in history. Maybe she has already had the baby, and is just wearing a fake belly until MI3 premieres. Still, I go back and forth on whether she is really pregnant or faking it. I feel a little sorry for her because her career is screwed. She starred in "Thank You for Smoking", but I've noticed nobody is talking about that;we're all discussing the TomKat/tomkitten melodrama.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL
    ^Right, Clooney called for his collegues to send Gawker peeps in the wrong direction. Gawker should call for a hero to sneak up to Holmes and pull that pillow or prosthetic out from under that horrible wardrobe and snap a pic!

dont u mean 12 months pregnant?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

This whole mess makes me insane.
    My husband is sooooo tired of hearing me go on about this.
    Just a minute ago, while I was ranting about all these ridiculous pics, he said "Honey, calm down, you don't have to convince me of anything".
    Jeez.

Look at her hands. They are bony. No swelling.

I don't give a flying fuck how wonderful your pregnancy is ..... when you've reached the last stage your face, your feet and your hands swell. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE WALKING AROUND ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE.

Funny how her face seemed so swollen when she was like 4 months pregnant .... now nothing.

Those are NOT hands of a this-far-along pregnant gal.

........ and for the chick that said she went to the hospital in jeans and "hills" ....... I so wanna jump on that, but I won't.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information