Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Katherine McPhee at the Sexy Hair products conference (07/26/2006)

Default Re: Katherine McPhee at the Sexy Hair products conference (07/26/2006)

The picture she's standing beside is her. You can tell by the nose. I don't see the problem with her really. She's pretty, she's made some bad choices but decided to talk about them instead of hiding them. S#!t happens, life goes on.
    Most of us die with our music still inside

Have you people forgotten she's a $cientologist? Come on now, band together, we need Co$ jokes people!!!!!!

Bronze Member

ooh, what did that b**ch say about Taylor? I'd love to know. I've never been able to stand her...on AI she seemed like a horribly fake human being with a real mean streak. She was so non-human it was kind of creepy at times. I hope she didn't say anything too mean about Taylor, he seemed like a genuinely nice person. Not like it matters anyway, no matter what she says HE still won!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball
    Have you people forgotten she's a $cientologist? Come on now, band together, we need Co$ jokes people!!!!!!
    She is? Oh, great...

I always thought she was pretty, and was never too bothered by her. But then again, I barely watched American Idol, so my opinion has not been tainted.
    Walk the runway. Always.

Elite Member

She's a beautiful girl. She is a natural beauty, no plastic surgery (yet) and she's still so young. Even if she wasn't 'famous', if I saw her at a store, I'd still think she was one pretty girl. What luck that she actually has a great voice too.

She's pretty, but I hate the hair. It's too dark and it looks completely unnatural. But, then again, so is she. Completely unnatural. I stopped liking her the night on AI when she sang the blues AND FUCKING SMILED THE WHOLE TIME!! And then, she kept choking night after night. She was never consistent, she only "brought it" a couple of times. And she has such a disconnect when she performs that it's almost scary. Did I mention that she fucking SMILED during that whole "I've got the blues" song?

So, yeah, I'm over her. Have been for a while. She seems downright artificial to me.

Hey, y'all - I don't mean to sound sarcastic here, but with regards to the blue eyes in the poster . . . have any of you heard of Photoshop?

Photoshop? What's that?

It's a camera store, duh. I fail to see the relevance here. They don't sell blue eyes in camera stores.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information