Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Katherine Heigl at the premiere of "Knocked Up" at the Mann’s Village (05/21/07)

^Oh no you di'int!

I LOVE Charlize. She's absolutely magnificent. She also doesn't come across as being full of herself.

Heigl would be like her mediocre cousin.

Silver Member

Butterbody.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I also think her looks are overrated and I hate it when these hollywood types get so full of themselves. Don't they get that that's one of the reasons people like to see them fall on their faces?

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    ^Oh no you di'int!

I LOVE Charlize. She's absolutely magnificent. She also doesn't come across as being full of herself.

Heigl would be like her mediocre cousin.
    Actually, I was going to type that Katherine looks like the eh.. ok looking cousin of Charlize. Some days I attempt to be nice! She's nice looking, but now days I am finding her less than a stunner.

Gold Member

I think KH is pretty but I heard she is a real bitch. I cant stand her character on Greys, but they also say behind the scenes she has a HUGE sense of entitlement and wanted a big raise in pay. She is going to be a taller Eva Longeria. I dont think her fiancee is famous so I give the marriage a year before she bails. She will end up with somebody that is making a ton of money. Because she will continue doing movies and doing the show, so sooner or later well see her with Derek Jeter since he does everybody or Fez

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    She used to have a great body when she was on Roswell but not so sure anymore. And why doesn't she get those top front teeth straightened out? The are sooooooo pushed back
    that's what normal teeth look like. not everyone's got veneers these days. i don't thing there's anything wrong with her teeth.

i don't like the new haircolor and i've seen her look better. her fiancÚ is kinda cute.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    She's nice looking. She sort of reminds me of Charlize Theron in a way.
    i agree she is very much a poor man's charlize.
    she strikes me as a no-name actor who strikes it lucky on a hit show and then discovers how absolutely fascinating she is.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    that's what normal teeth look like. not everyone's got veneers these days. i don't thing there's anything wrong with her teeth.

i don't like the new haircolor and i've seen her look better. her fiancÚ is kinda cute.
    I have a big problem with bad teeth also, and while I agree not everyone has to get veneers she could choose other methods such as braces.
    However, I don't think her teeth are that bad and normally I am the first person to call someone out on their teeth.

You people are crazy. She's adorable. Her teeth are fine. I also doubt that she's a bitch.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Her fiance is Josh Kelley. The singer. She is ok. I like him more than I like her.
    Free Brit.

Gold Member

She is cute, but there is nothing special about her. Her teeth are pefectly fine, very nice smile!

Looks like she had the fiance do a body wax; I saw a pic of them when they first got engaged, and he had a hair shirt. Enough so that she could be banging him and crocheting an afghan at the same time. Not so much anymore; check out the first pic.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Silver Member

[quote=stef;681208]that's what normal teeth look like. not everyone's got veneers these days. i don't thing there's anything wrong with her teeth.

I don't think so. I don't have veneers and my teeth don't look like that and I haven't met a lot of people with such strange teeth. They are fugly.

I dont think shes that pretty at all. And if shes a bitch, then shes even less attractive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information