Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kate Hudson and son Ryder play in the sand, Malibu (06/28/2006)

KD
    Elite Member

Default Re: Kate Hudson and son Ryder play in the sand, Malibu (06/28/2006)

Kate has very nice legs, I was thinking she was doing yoga poses perhaps?? As far as boys w/ long hair is this a trend? Like someone said, Romeo, Ryder, Elle Macpherson's son. Not fond of it myself. I Guess SPF will be sporting cornrows like daddy at some point.

Elite Member

The trend these days is to load up on bracelets, necklaces, etc before you head to the pool, it's just ridiculous. When I tan, I don't want lines, but what do I know..LOL

YIKES.. good thing the kids parents are famous.... it may be his only salvation

Funny how the kid has red hair. I thought it was a girl! Kate is hot.

I love her! I think she is a good actress. I personally don't care for the long hair on boys either...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

It's unfortunate that he looks more like his dad.

Yeah, he's fug alright,lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Glambition
    Boys take a lot longer to learn. Many aren't fully potty-trained until they are about four.

Boys take longer to learn? I've heard this, too - but I think it's meant in months, not 2 or so years longer. My son was potty trained by almost 2.

And I have never heard of children not being fully potty trained until they are 4. I worked in a nursery school for children 1 - 4 for 3 years and not once did I see a child who wasnt potty trained by 2 1/2.

I can't remember how old my son was when he was finally trained - it was well before 4yo though. I do remember that it was much harder with him than my daughter. She took to it right away, but he resisted.

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik
    Boys take longer to learn? I've heard this, too - but I think it's meant in months, not 2 or so years longer. My son was potty trained by almost 2.

And I have never heard of children not being fully potty trained until they are 4. I worked in a nursery school for children 1 - 4 for 3 years and not once did I see a child who wasnt potty trained by 2 1/2.
    I to worked in a daycare for my workstudy while going to college and unfortuately I saw 3+ year olds that weren't fully potty trained. It was NOT fun changing their shitty pants!

Quote Originally Posted by KD
    I to worked in a daycare for my workstudy while going to college and unfortuately I saw 3+ year olds that weren't fully potty trained. It was NOT fun changing their shitty pants!

Seriously, I would think there is something wrong with these children. If they are able to communicate (they were able to communicate, weren't they? ) they would be able to ask for help or atleast tell someone they needed to go??

I would think any child who is four and still in need of diapers is either lazy or too well catered to - and they obviously know it.

Seems like the lil guy would be more comfortable with that hair cut off. With a girl you can at least put barrettes in or pull their hair out of their face.

Wow! There's some superbabies!!! I've worked with young children for years and have seen boys trained at 1.5, boys trained at 3.5. Yes, 4 is getting very old unless the child has development issues.

Ryder is probably just about ready to train. I just finished training my son, his 3rd b-day was yesterday. Both my boys weren't ready until they were almost three.

Well now THAT was off topic. Ryder's hair is really unfortunate...
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Algernon
    Wow! There's some superbabies!!! I've worked with young children for years and have seen boys trained at 1.5, boys trained at 3.5. Yes, 4 is getting very old unless the child has development issues.

Ryder is probably just about ready to train. I just finished training my son, his 3rd b-day was yesterday. Both my boys weren't ready until they were almost three.

Well now THAT was off topic. Ryder's hair is really unfortunate...

LOL!!

No, I meant I had worked with children in that age range - not that they were all potty-trained. Just that none of the 4 year olds I dealt with were still in diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by B.C.
    Seems like the lil guy would be more comfortable with that hair cut off. With a girl you can at least put barrettes in or pull their hair out of their face.

I don't think the long hair would bug him - just like it wouldn't bother a little girl with hair that long. (I wouldn't be surprised if Kate did put things in his hair)

I think I would be more comfortable with his hair cut off, though

KD
    Elite Member

Seriously, I would think there is something wrong with these children. If they are able to communicate (they were able to communicate, weren't they? ) they would be able to ask for help or atleast tell someone they needed to go??

I would think any child who is four and still in need of diapers is either lazy or too well catered to - and they obviously know it.
    I think many of them (all boys BTW) would get to playing and just not take the time to go. You know?

I think I would be more comfortable with his hair cut off, though
    Me too!

is she still together with that husband? He wasn't with her at her brother's wedding

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information