Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kate Hudson looking natural and going to Starbucks (04/19/07)

Bronze Member

Guys...I have a question ....
    Look at the second pic!!!!!!!!!!!
    What's it behind an elbow?
    It looks like a hand.
    What's that hand?

Quote Originally Posted by barron797 View Post
    i don't see her has a nice person at all. i will always see her as a cheater. i remember her in an interview with billy bush on access hollywood and she said she would never disrespect her husband by cheating on him. it looks like she has disrespected him all right! there didn't see to be any break where she was with chris, then with owen. i think as far as i'm concerned, her image as a cutesy, likeable actress is tarnished.
    Theres no evidence that she CHEATED on Chris with Owen. Their marriage had hit the rocks and Kate called it quits. That doesn't mean she called it quits because she wanted to be with Owen so she got rid of Chris. And just because she went to Owen straight afterwards doesn't mean she was unfaithful to Chris all along. When she started seeing Owen if it was after her and Chris announced the split so she was free to do what she wanted. How long are you SUPPOSED to wait then if you find someone new? Why do you have to sit and reflect on painful memories if you can be involved with a new person who makes you happy. And if its true that Chris cheated on her with groupies or made her join in sometimes, i cant blame her for wanting out of the marriage. Maybe Owen gave Kate the attention she was craving from Chris.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gogo_jun View Post
    Guys...I have a question ....
    Look at the second pic!!!!!!!!!!!
    What's it behind an elbow?
    It looks like a hand.
    What's that hand?
    lol, if you look behind her you see there is a bench there with people sitting on it. i think it is the hand (or some other body part, i can't really tell) of a man who is sitting on the bench.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Kate is only 28? It seems like she's been around FOREVER.

I think she's cute but I really hate it how she does that peircing, squinting stare thing in a lot of her movies. Makes her look evil and unhinged.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    ^^I didnt even know myself!! on another thread, someone posted pics. let me try to find them for you. oh and dont worry, they're ALL cheaters. ill update when i find the pics

update: ok i found them. you know, i was shocked myself to realize she had lipo. i guess a part of me thinks with all their money and nutritionists and trainers and super powers, celebs can magically transform, but thats not the case.

Before: Kate Hudson's Stomach Is Disgusting (X17 Online)

after im sure you've seen bikin pics. but the first one proves to me she had some lipo because i remember her stomach withouth the excess skin.

for stayyoungandpretty: Good Plastic Surgery: Kate Hudson

Thanks for posting! The only way you can get a smooth stomach after that is a tummy tuck, not lipo. Gosh, my stomach looks better than her before and I have two kids and I'm 10 years older. Sure I've got a little pooch going on but at least it's not lumpy.

Silver Member

her eyes are so wide apart and small. she reminds me of a cat. and that's creepy. and she did have a nose job. she shaved half of the old potato off

I think Kate is a really good actress and a very good person as well, she seems very down to earth...i'm sure she's also a very good mother. I don't hear of her out clubbing 946346 times a week like these other celebs..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information