Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kate Beckinsale spends the day out at Disney with the kids (04/09/2006)

Default Re: Kate Beckinsale spends the day out at Disney with the kids (04/09/2006)

His name's Len Wiseman.

You guys notice that he's carrying that white bag that OBVIOUSLY belongs to one of the girls? How cute is THAT? He seems like a really nice guy.

Her hair--always perfect. Would it kill her to ever put it up in a ponytail in a hot day schleeping around in Disneyland?? I wouldn't be surprised if it was a wig--check out the 2nd and 4th pics! My girlfriend had a whole array of wigs for days when she didn't feel like styling/fussing with her hair, she just put on a wig and went out the door!
    Go Habs Go!!

Default Re: Kate Beckinsale spends the day out at Disney with the kids (04/09/2006)

What? No cigarette this time?
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

You know it does look like she is wearing a wig, in the 4th pic. I wouldn't be surprised either she always has perfect hair. Her daughter really looks like her father and not a whole lot like Kate. I must also say that Kate did a better job the second time around on the man picking, Len Wiseman is a hunk.
    Kate is looking a little orange.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information