Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kate Beckinsale and family at In-N-Out Burger in LA (07/26/2006)

Bronze Member

Default Re: Kate Beckinsale and family at In-N-Out Burger in LA (07/26/2006)

tanning lines ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww, what a lovely family... and their affection comes off as legit, opposed to other celeb couples' *cough*thebeckhams*cough*.
    They just went on hoilday and was kissing eachother 24 7 in the boat lol. They dont just in public places some people dont like to

aww that's great!

This pic is really adorable! Just love Kate.

All these family photo ops of them make me want to puke. She always looks the same - tousled hair, big sunglasses, and hooker shoes. These are so staged, you know it's her on the cellphone to the paps before she leaves the house. And my, the one piece of lettuce sure does look yummy.

^I agree, well said.
    As much as I like Kate, and think shes gorgeous, she always looks perfect because she dresses for the paps, and these shots are only around when shes in movies at the time. Theres hardly ever any candids when she hasn't got any movies out. I've seen candids of her smoking with no makeup (probalby not staged ones) and she doesn't look anything like how she looks here. And you'll be suprised how much difference a pair of nice sunglasses can make. I think most people can take good photos if they've got sunglasses on.

And this outing was the perfect opportunity to put to rest the rumours that her and Len dont have a happy marriage. In a magazine here, it says that Len hates his wifes new hollywood look.

I've been studying these pictures, and noticed Kate doesn't actually have a meal at all - hubby and child do, she is eating the bits her daughter doesn't want ie. all the healthy bits, the lettuce, tomato etc. My 7 year old son does exactly the same thing, chucks out all salad and eats the meat and bread.

Much as I would love to be slimmer than I am, I could never have the willpower to starve myself.

But I have to say a great looking couple, who look so comfortable together ... unlike the boring Beckhams.
    Stella Galaxy ... 16 hands of irish trouble

Elite Member

she looks hott, and teh family looks cute, even if the pics are staged, lol

Elite Member

She looks good in anything...she could probably wear a trash bag and make it look stylish.

Bronze Member

she looks wonderful. great stuff thanx

Bronze Member

Very cute family!Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information