Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kate Beckinsale does her workout outside the Pro Gym, again (08/02/2006)

Default Re: Kate Beckinsale does her workout outside the Pro Gym, again (08/02/2006)

i think it's sad that paparrazi photographied her during this ! it's must be hard for her !
    Slayerboy is so cute in Buffy !
    I'm Rachel, and you are ....

Default Re: Kate Beckinsale does her workout outside the Pro Gym, again (08/02/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by dakodas View Post
    Having done walking lunges in a smallish crowded gym, I might pick the sidewalk too.
    Since the weight room is in the back at my gym, and there's a door leading outside...which is usually already propped open unless it's too hot or cold or rainy out...we who like walking lunges used to do them in the back lot.

But I'd think any gym she'd be a member of would have plenty of room. I have a feeling she wants to be seen and photographed.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Just because she's already slim, doesn't mean she'd stop working out. If she stopped, she'd chunk up again probably, although I'm sure her cigarettes would help her stay thin.

SVZ

She works out at the ProGym, that place is huge! It's a massive complex

Quote Originally Posted by dakodas View Post
    Hmmm...have you heard of working out for cardiovascular purposes? Some people also do it to improve their moods. (Heads to the gym...)
    i'm thinking little Miss Lettuce "Burger" isn't working out to improve her mood.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    But I'd think any gym she'd be a member of would have plenty of room. I have a feeling she wants to be seen and photographed.
    i was gonna say the same.

Silver Member

She could do her 'walking lunges' at home if she's that desperate to do them. She wants attention.

I thought California was having some kind of heat wave. I would prefer to work out inside. But for some reason she seems to want her every lunge to be documented for posterity.

I know she's said before that she hates gyms. Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by slayerboy42 View Post
    i think it's sad that paparrazi photographied her during this ! it's must be hard for her !
    She probably called them herself.

Yeah, kate seems to get ALOT of paparazzi pictures..

if she's always working out on the sidewalk, then why does she even pay for a member ship??? she should just work out on the sidewalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information