Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Julia Louis Dreyfus at the 58th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations (07/06/2006)

Bronze Member

Default Re: Julia Louis Dreyfus at the 58th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations (07/06/2006)

Here's the thing about Julia, she's a comedic actress, a good one, even the crap show she's in is good, mostly because they somehow managed to get good situation comics in it. But she makes the show because she understands that timing can turn a bad joke into gold. That is sexy. The fact that she's also quite good looking at her age (yea, well if I got paid to go to the gym 3hrs a day....), and is good at what she does only makes her that much more appealing.

I'd shag her five ways to sunday and be more than proud to tell my friends about it.
    anything worth doing is illegal

SVZ

Default Re: Julia Louis Dreyfus at the 58th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations (07/06/2

Quote Originally Posted by Alphachimp
    She's never been a great beauty, but like SJP, in my opinion, she's made the most of what she has...

Hot little body, beautiful hair, and the face is nice too... Oh, and she has wicked comedy skills which is a huge plus in my book!
    SJP is unattractive, Julia isn't...she's just not super gorgeous or anything, just above average

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Re: Julia Louis Dreyfus at the 58th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations (07/06/2

I like her, she seems so down to earth.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Default Re: Julia Louis Dreyfus at the 58th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations (07/06/2006)

DC is full of ugly people but I would say as a package she is better looking than 90 percent of the people I pass on the Hill. Grooming is everything.
    I want to qualify my response. With all that money she can't get less obvious caps on the front teeth??? Veneers baby, not caps...

I think she is so classy. She looks great here!
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information