Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Depp at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Premiere in Paris (07/06/2006)

Default Re: Johnny Depp at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Premiere in Paris (07/06/2006)

Is that really Vanessa?? She used to be really pretty, but gosh, she looks horrible here!

Default Re: Johnny Depp at the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Premiere in Paris (07/06/2006)

Aw, she has a pirate bandage on her finger, so cute =) All that junk Johnny is wearing looks like something his kids might have done, I bet most of it has some sort of story behind it.
    "Well isn't that special"

all i can say is: THE TEETH! THE TEETH! so disgusting!!!
    (and i am not talking about the gold tooth) why neglect your teeth like that???

i don't even wanna see the kids teeth, both parents have yucky teeth!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL
    Christ, he's wearing more decorations than my Christmas tree And his haircut is beginning to look like Michael Jackson's wig And what's with those platform shoes?
    That's exactly what I thought!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    Not only does he look like a dork, he looks like a psycho dork, the kind that locks up pretty girls in his basement.

If he cleaned up those teeth, I'd let him keep me in the basement

He is aging horribly! Those teeth are grotesque. Maybe he is keeping them on so he and the wife can have gross out teeth contests with each other. He should shave the pubes off his face too.

Quote Originally Posted by macabre
    He is aging horribly! Those teeth are grotesque. Maybe he is keeping them on so he and the wife can have gross out teeth contests with each other. He should shave the pubes off his face too.
    Actually, for 42 his face is divine. Look at his eyes and forehead; there is barely but a fine line. Taking into consideration that he smokes like a chimney, this face is astonishing.

But those teeth ... gah!!

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik
    Heck - he doesn't need to clean up his teeth for me. Lock me away Johnny!!!

Johnny Depp is the Original Fine Ass and he can do no wrong - clearlythe teeth are for the movie, and he smokes like no other.

you know what? I'm glad that he's looking like a real person who smokes, lives life and is fine and talented to boot....too bad he's with Vanessa. Lock me in the basement, Johnny, you don't even have to ask - I'm coming over right now!
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik
    i think i'd let him keep me in the basement too....

his teeth (minus the gold bits) look like normal 40 year-old smoker's teeth and i like them a lot better than the ultra-white, bleached to death teeth of most celebs, especially american ones.

and btw the basement is getting pretty crowded...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty!
    i think i'd let him keep me in the basement too....

me three.

Silver Member

I don't care, brown teeth, gold teeth, fuzzy beard, clean shaven, ultra accessorized or naked (preferably naked). JUST GIVE ME JOHNNY!!!!

I find it interesting that there are alot of women here who don't have good oral hygiene high on their list of priorities when it comes to men...

If they can't stick a toothbrush in their mouth for 2 minutes, how nasty can the rest of him be??

...and I do love Johnny, but that is disgusting. For as much as I like the guy, I would never let him kiss me with that mouth.

I just thought I'd bring some snacks and beer to the basement while we wait for Johnny

Oh, and a toothbrush...
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information