Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Depp at "Pirates of the Caribbean 2" premiere in London (07/03/2006)

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Re: Johnny Depp at "Pirates of the Caribbean 2" premiere in London (07/03/2006)

I love me some Johnny but the man really does find some incredibly unusual getups for public appearances. I prefer the candid snaps where he's a bit scruffy and cool looking. But hey, I'd still take him any way I could get him.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Default Re: Johnny Depp at "Pirates of the Caribbean 2" premiere in London (07/03/2006)

Not the best look for Mr. Depp but he is rather tasty, there was a calendar of him in my car garage yesterday which took my mind off the fact that the bastards hadn't even looked at my car and I had to walk home in the sweltering sun.

SVZ

lol he's wearing the puffy shirt!

Cpt Jack Sparrow if I might call him that way, is veeery funny and that's why I like him that much. But Johnny, is still very hot, even dressed so funny. An here, at the premiere, he looks rather like a dressed up pirate hardly controleing himslf not to make the people laugh or play some funny trick and then vanish. Oh, with that crazy fan who was ready to jump ower him if it weren't for the guards. Mr. Depp, oh my dear...you are fabulouse
    If your heart is beating strong but your senses are frozen and you can not think about anything, be aware. It doesn't meen you are dead, it meens you are sleeping. Because sleep conserves thoes feelings the head wants to get rid of and the heart doesn't. Let the heart decide for a change.

He just looks like an eccentrically dressed dork to me, sorry.

Love love love him, especially for his eccentricity! Good or bad, I'll watch anything with him in it.
    debauched.

I like Johnny's style. It's cool but not in a stuck up Hollywood way.

I'm looking forward to his new PotC movie too. It looks badass.

Quote Originally Posted by KD
    He's got panache!

I have (had) an Uncle who could seriously pass for his twin.
    Is he single?

Had? dammit!

^^ I know, I thought the same damn thing.

Johnny Depp is TOO FINE AND TOO ORIGINAL!!

can I gets me one of him, please!!!! God, he's like this generation's Rudolph Valentino...it's like that for me at least....
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

That girl has some really fucked up teeth, and what's up with that belly shirt. ACK! I do feel sorry for her though...she's crying

Bronze Member

Poor thing she needs to pull her pants up as well.

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by equallydivided
    Is he single?

Had? dammit!
    Sad Story Alert:

Actually he drowned several years ago, but I shit you not, they could easily pass for brothers. My Uncle was GORGEOUS. I teased my my mom who has a ginormeous crush on Johnny Depp that she had to have had a crush on my uncle (dad's brother) too!!

And you should see his son's-they don't look like their dad, but WHOOFTA!
    *Fan's face and clutches boosom.*

PS Dad adopted me, so I'm not quite a perv!

^^ I demand that you pose photos of your gorgeous family, and let them know that I'm caribbean if they are looking for people to pirate.

I'm totally available.

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. But other than this, is your fam ok?
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

I'm so with ANC, Jack Sparrow is hot, Johnny Depp is quirky and he is good looking, but a little too eccentric for my tastes.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Silver Member

Oh Johnny, just the best, most original, talented to the point of brilliance, actor to grace the screen in a long, long time. Love that he's eccentric and adorable.

PS: I wouldn't kick him out of my bed were I to be so lucky! (Insert deep, wistful sigh here.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information