Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: John Travolta and Kelly Preston at the Wild Hogs premiere (02/27/07)

Yes,we all can speculate as to why Jett isn't seen. I don't know why. I'm not going to assume anything. There may be a good reason for it, I don't know. I just think they are entitled to privacy ,when comes to family matters. Just like anyone else.

Was Kelly Preston already a Scientologist when she met John Travolta?

I wonder how much John enjoys having sex with Kelly....

^^ About as much as she enjoys having sex with him, probably.

There has been widespread speculation that Jett does not have Kawasaki's, but is autistic, and the Travoltas are denying him treatment because autism is not recognized by Scientology. This is primarily because the triggers listed by Preston have not been linked to Kawasaki's in the past, and because this illness is primarily found in Japanese children under the age of five. [1] To date, however, this claim has not been confirmed.[2] [3] On April 10th, 2006, Hollywood, Interrupted made a public plea to Travolta and Preston to treat their son properly, and claimed that five reliable sources--including representatives from Cure Autism Now and The Autism Perspective, had confirmed Jett Travolta's affliction with autism.[4]

source-Kelly Preston: Biography and Much More from Answers.com

Joey Travolta did a short documentary about autism titled "Normal People Scare Me".

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Was Kelly Preston already a Scientologist when she met John Travolta?
    I believe she already was a Scientologist, which would make sense- they recruited from their ranks for a beard.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    There has been widespread speculation that Jett does not have Kawasaki's, but is autistic, and the Travoltas are denying him treatment because autism is not recognized by Scientology. This is primarily because the triggers listed by Preston have not been linked to Kawasaki's in the past, and because this illness is primarily found in Japanese children under the age of five. [1] To date, however, this claim has not been confirmed.[2] [3] On April 10th, 2006, Hollywood, Interrupted made a public plea to Travolta and Preston to treat their son properly, and claimed that five reliable sources--including representatives from Cure Autism Now and The Autism Perspective, had confirmed Jett Travolta's affliction with autism.[4]

source-Kelly Preston: Biography and Much More from Answers.com

Joey Travolta did a short documentary about autism titled "Normal People Scare Me".

That's what I have heard, too. I believe he is autistic. Is cowboy a scientologist?

I think it's awful if they don't get help for him. Auditing is not help.

My son is autistic, and I am actually going to defend them a *little* bit. I don't know why Jett is NEVER seen anymore, but I don't blame them for not taking him everywhere. I don't take my son everywhere, especially not social events at work. Very often, I will take my daughters places without my son. He can't handle the crowds, and he tends to act out very inappropriately sometimes (like randomly screaming and freaking out). For awhile, his behavior was better through diet and therapies, but as he started becoming a pre-teen, the hormones are making him go out of control- and this is on medication and getting various therapies.

Also, I don't think she should have said they were hoping for a healthy one, but I can see where they are coming from. I have 3 daughters, but in many ways, I have missed out on a "normal" son experience. I don't expect my son to be a different child, but I get sad when I see other boys doing normal boy stuff for their ages.

No cowboy is catholic.

Being catholic,we've had our own problems to deal with. All the sicko priests.
    Kelly and John both were brought up catholic.I don't know when they switched.

Silver Member

I'm Catholic, too (although raised Lutheran.) The sicko priests suck, but I am allowed to get help for my son and allowed to bring him in public (at my convenience.)

Kirstie Allie is not aging gracefully, i'll tell you that much. Wow! On the other hand Kelly looks great here. And I wish you and your family the best, Cate.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

^^I dont know, for 56, I think she looks pretty damn good.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

duh now my idiot cousin is pretending to be a scientologist and her dad is gay and i told her how they throw gays in the closet and make them act like wierdos like tom cruise and john travolta and she was like, "Tom cruise isn't gay!" - denial is so sad *shakes head*

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information