Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: John Travolta and Kelly Preston at the Wild Hogs premiere (02/27/07)

List of $cientologist celebritie$:
    List of Scientologist celebrities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't see William H. Macy on there. Surprising who is, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    A doo rag to cover his plugs. That's so Hot!
    Actually, it looks way better than his plugs. I actually think it would be hot if he had balls enough to take a gay movie role. As always, she looks fantastic. Particularly for being 40+. Too bad she's a loony. I always think of her older kid whose autism she can't acknowledge because she's a CO$-bot.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I've read before that they refuse to get treatment for their son for his autism. I suppose they're planning to audit the autism right out of him. Douches, the both of them.

I saw them on tv talking about trying to get preggo in the summer and I swear I heard Kelly say something that sounded suspiciously like we're "hoping this one's healthy." Maybe not, I couldn't hear the tv very good, but that's what it sounded like. What a bitch. She'd rather keep turning out the kids instead of helping the one she's got?
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I don't know were the autism rumor comes from,true or not. I know jett was diagnosed with kawasaki's syndrome (an illness affecting children),causing severe allergies and asthma attacks.That would be the reason he's not out in public. Every parent wants healthy children.It doesn't make Kelly a bitch to say so.These people are very nice ,I don't understand the hostility.I admitt not knowing much about scientology.It's their right to believe what they want.This is America.

Zee

Every child has the right to proper medical care and treatment. If Jett does have Autism- he deserves to be treated and not shuttled away because he doesn't gel with the CO$ philosophy.

I can understand sheltering a child from the public. I can't understand denying your child treatment.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
    I don't know were the autism rumor comes from,true or not. I know jett was diagnosed with kawasaki's syndrome (an illness affecting children),causing severe allergies and asthma attacks.That would be the reason he's not out in public. Every parent wants healthy children.It doesn't make Kelly a bitch to say so.These people are very nice ,I don't understand the hostility.I admitt not knowing much about scientology.It's their right to believe what they want.This is America.
    Au contraire. It makes Kelly something far worse than merely a "bitch" if she would not even at least consider a valid medical diagnosis for her child that would allow him the treatment he needs on the basis of her kooky-ass aliens-from-outer-space religious beliefs.

Jett most likely does does not have Kawasaki disease, which is a vascular disease (systemic acquired heart defect) most commonly first seen in kids under age 5 which can result in coronary artery aneurysms and thrombosis. Though some of the symptoms of this disease are things like fever, swelling and a rash (particularly on the tongue), it is treatable and the majority recover.

I've never heard tell of that particular diagnosis for their kid. If there are diagonses that their religious beliefs will not allow them to accept, then ascribing others in the place of it is delusional at best, and harmful to the kid at worst.

I did see an Oprah show where she blamed toxins in their environment for his cognitive delays. Only she would not even admit that he was developmentally disabled, since she was adamant that he "got better" immediately after they eliminated said toxins.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don't know were the autism rumor comes from,true or not. I know jett was diagnosed with kawasaki's syndrome (an illness affecting children),causing severe allergies and asthma attacks.That would be the reason he's not out in public.
    Or maybe it's the fact that Travolta and Preston preach that $carytology will cure you off all ills and it won't and can't cure their son. Looks bad for business to have him out and about with his alien influence showing.

Every parent wants healthy children.It doesn't make Kelly a bitch to say so.These people are very nice ,I don't understand the hostility.I admitt not knowing much about scientology.It's their right to believe what they want.This is America.
    Every parent wants healthy children, but the implication I heard was "oh, well, maybe we'll have better luck next time." If she's only going to cart out her healthy kids and hope they can brush under the rug the fact they can't audit clean a child with a significant problem, she's a bitch or worse in my opinion.

I read up on scientology.They do seek out medical treatment for physical problems and diseases.It's mental health they are against treatment .
    We don't know why Jett is not seen in public very often.Everything said here is heresay ,nothing more.

Most of what's said on this website is rumor, conjecture and hearsay.

Including what you're saying in the defense of $cientology and the Travoltas.

If he is cognitively impaired as has been stated multiple times, that would be a good reason. And unfortunately scientology would not be an environment for such an individual to learn how to function to the best of his capability.

Several valid medical diagnoses have to do with one's mental functioning. I don't know how these people can sleep at night.

Most of what is said hear is rumor and speculation,nothing more. I don't know alot about scientology,just what I've read. I've seen no evidence of the crap I hear on this board anywhere.Of course I don't read the National Enquire either.

No one is suggesting everything said here is the Lord's gospel truth, cowboy. Note use of the word gossip in the site name.

I'll admit, I have never followed up on the Travolta's. I didn't even know their daughter was as old as she was and I didn't even know her name (which I think is very pretty - Ella), anyway...

If no one has seen the boy (I do recall seeing Jett as a baby on the cover of People or another magazine), how does anyone know he's actually suffering from autism?

Nobody really knows or will ever know, since the parents will not recognize this diagnosis for him if it does exist. As it stands it's a rumor, but once I've heard many times over again...that he is "developmentally/cognitively delayed".

I have seen still pics of him past babyhood. He does physically have a bit of a 'vacant' look about him, but then again so do a lot of kids. They really don't take him out much, which makes for speculation as to his current status along with what has been shared about him by his mom in the past.

Most of what is said hear is rumor and speculation,nothing more. I don't know alot about scientology,just what I've read. I've seen no evidence of the crap I hear on this board anywhere.Of course I don't read the National Enquire either.
    Do some research then, and find out how $cientology is a pyramid scheme-type, exploitative, murderous fucking cult.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information