Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jodie Marsh at the FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World Party (05/03/2006)

Default Re: Jodie Marsh at the FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World Party (05/03/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet
    I am so over sexy being used to describe any chick with their body parts hanging out in public. And, yes, I do think FHM readers probably respond to this type of look since most readers are late teens-early 20s. They really aren't that picky at that age and easily fall for the old fake tan/blonde hair/skimpy clothes/mega cleavage=hot routine. They hardly notice womens' faces.
    That is so true, my bf buys fhm and I like to read it too because it has funny stories. He often comments on how slutty and trashy the girl in it are thoigh (doesn't stop him having a quick peek at their boobs though!)

If you look at the top 100 sexiest women, its a joke, some of the women are butt ugly but they are seen as sexy because they are either really famous or dress/act like sluts.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Default Re: Jodie Marsh at the FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World Party (05/03/2006)

Did she do something to her teeth? The top row also looks a different shade than her bottom row. Her boobs are way too much, just too much.

Yes she had veneers.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry

She had veneers put in I think, they don't match too well do they? She was one of the 'celebs' in this years Big Brother and her teeth were flourescent, it was very distracting.

EEEWWW!! Thats sooo gross! Who the hell is this thing?!
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood". --Oscar Wilde

SVZ

Her nose was broken because she played hockey - she got taunted by the other kids for having a fucked up nose, so she went to the surgeon and got "fixed"...I can't believe I know that

And what the heck is a glamour model? Do they do car shows?

Sort of, a glamour model in the UK just means someone who does shots for the tabloids, tits and arse, and sometimes a little bit of fanny, that kind of thing. Think Jordan!

Silver Member

I thought she promised that she'd retire if she didn't do well in Big Brother? And I don't think by any stretch of the imagination she could be described as 'doing well' unless by 'doing well' she meant 'vilified by the nation'.

^^ She only said that because she was so sure she could persuade the nation to fall in love with her. But she was very wrong and now she can't stand by her word because she is so desperate for fame. She's willing to degrade herself to the lowest possible point just for a spec of media attention. She truly is pitiful.

Ugly. Ugly. Ugly.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

P.s like your name

Thanks. I borrowed my dog's name.

Holy shit, that's one ugly lady.

Quote Originally Posted by bella
    Sort of, a glamour model in the UK just means someone who does shots for the tabloids, tits and arse, and sometimes a little bit of fanny, that kind of thing. Think Jordan!
    And UK "fanny"=US "cooter", correct??

ugh everything about her is fake, and damn, if she could only afford to get top horse teeth put in, couldnt she at least buy some crest whitestrips? they're like 39.99 and you can get a 10 dollar off coupon at their website.

worst color contacts ever, and NICE NOSE!

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    now that is fucking nasty

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information