Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jessica Simpson spends her 26th Birthday in Cabo, with her hairstylist (07/10/2006)

Default Re: Jessica Simpson spends her 26th Birthday in Cabo, with her hairstylist (07/10/2006)

She has no friends because, hello!!!, would you like to hang out with the Simpson clan all the time? You know she's practically attached to her pervy father's hip 24/7!

And I don't know why she's covering her stomach, she actually looks like she's lost weight recently. (Remember the camel toe pics from her too-tight jeans a few weeks ago?) DListed is suggesting lipo, which apart from being fantastically bitchy, might actually make sense!

Default Re: Jessica Simpson spends her 26th Birthday in Cabo, with her hairstylist (07/10/2006)

It's not daddy's hip she's attached to...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    Where's cacee cobb? i thought they were best friends?
    She dumped Cacee a while back - as both personal assistant and friend too, I think. Rumor was that Cacee had a thing with Nick.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

God, no wonder she can't keep any girlfriends. Cacee, Vanessa Minillo, they were all after Nick in the first place. Now she has no Nick, and no friends--coincidence?

I wondered about the concrete block too. And why is she hiding her stomach in all of those photos? Hmmmm. I thought Ken P was gay. Am I wrong?

Default Re: Jessica Simpson spends her 26th Birthday in Cabo, with her hairstylist (07/10/200

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball
    I wondered about the concrete block too. And why is she hiding her stomach in all of those photos? Hmmmm. I thought Ken P was gay. Am I wrong?
    Ken Paves positively breaks my gaydar from all the pinging.

Elite Member

It's no secret he's gay, she knows that. They are just friends and business associates with her "wig-line".....perhaps her only friend these days?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball
    She often carries stuff in front of her, especially when she's not wearing platform shoes, to disguise how much of a long torso/short legs she has. Notice in the one pic where you can actually see her legs, she's standing on tip-toes. That's why I've never thought she had a great body...no ass and short legs. She just disguises it well.

Silver Member

The more I think about it, the more Lipo makes perfect sense. Firstly, we've seen pictures of her last month and she was def bigger. With her new video having to be shot and her having to do lots of promo for it and Employee of the Month, her weight gain would be a prob. so, she did a lil tummy lipo and thats why she isnt flaunting her shizz, cuz she isnt healed all the way. Makes perfect sense. She is following in Beyonce and Jlos footsteps. what a true movie star.

Silver Member

She's probably trying to start up rumours about her being pregnant, anything to stay in the papers.

Quote Originally Posted by SammysMom
    No offense but that dude looks gay but then I could be wrong. And it looks like she has her body all over him.
    Paves is gay and I think I read somewhere he's been with his partner for a very long time. I assume he's probably being paid well to traipse around with her as her hairstylist. I can't imagine him actually enjoying her vacant personality on its own merits.

I'm wearing a Cabo t-shirt today (I can dress VERY casual at work in the summer). I wasn't crazy about the place. It was windy & hazy & too cool there in February. You can't swim in the ocean because the currents are so strong. People who tried to swim anyway incited the Mexican police (or whatever those uniformed people on the beach were) into a frenzy, and they'd go running down to the water yelling & waving their arms. There was pretty scenery, but it wasn't for me.

What was this thread about again?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

According to thesuperficial.com, Cacee was along for the celebration.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information